Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not sure what part of NY you’re located. I’m in LI and ordered a JuiceBox charger through PSEG and got a instant $500 discount. I also signed up for another promotion where they pay me if I charge during off peak. It also comes with a $50 sign on bonus. They have 2 available. JuiceBox and Chargepoint. I plan to install a 14-50 and plug the JuiceBox into it. The Tesla WC is sleek and the best looking out there but it’s not offered as part of this promotion through PSEG. Only smart WC are supported.
FWIW I have the JuiceBox as well. I have a Nema 14-50 outlet and it just plugs right in. We use it to charge my wife’s M3LR. We used to use her model connector but then would forget to take it with us on long road trips. Decided to get something universal instead of the Tesla wall mount because who knows how long we will have the 3 and if I will ever get a Y. The JuiceBix works pretty well.

Reactions: RyMY
Here's the thing -- I ordered the LR because of the "EPA" range and because the 19" wheels, to me, look better and I hate black wheels. We were hoping the 19" wheels would ride a little better.

Everywhere I've been reading has said that the MYP and the MYLR real world range doesn't really differ that much...
I stuck with the LR because I wanted a little more ground clearance and (hopefully) a smoother ride.

I saw someone mentioned a 'DCU referral'. How does that work and can some one give me a referral?
If you send me your name and email, i can send you a referral:
1630097916247.png
1630097916247.png

Dont know if it helps anyone to plan/ do anything or not but I have been assigned a vin twice already. Live in Ohio

ordered in MAY
Vin assigned in July ( called and put on hold till Aug 23)
Vin assigned on Aug 27 ( called and put on hold till Dec 1st) BTW different vin both times
Tried to help a friend and they were willing to give it to him but with the latest cost and Shipping

Specs: LR Y BLUE STANDARD WHEELS BLACK INT NO FSD NO TOW 5 SEATER

I drive by a Ford dealer everyday that has 3 Mach E’s.. Had them for months btw.. I’ve almost stopped to test drive one and then I thought about the dealership experience with all the salespeople swarming over and I am comfortable with my Tesla wait. 🤣
rented a mach-e from Turo about a month ago before placing my order for a MY. when i tested the car there was nothing wrong with it overall but it just didn't excite me more than the look.. and I also thought about dealing with markups and the back and forth of the dealer and the day I returned the Turo rental i ordered my Tesla LOL

Reactions: Nrvna76
Well, we succumbed and changed our order. Not only because of the wait time, but because deep down I’m a power hungry animal and I wanted the MYP all along; but also the wait time and our 2021 Bolt has been neutered by GM’s recall and is basically useless now.

MYP here we come!

Attachments

• 1480ECFC-A211-4D7E-A051-0CD55CBD92BC.jpeg
    1480ECFC-A211-4D7E-A051-0CD55CBD92BC.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 42