Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here…moved from October to 11/23 - 12/13…worst dates yet. OD 5/8…what’s up with NC!!!
No idea ... I am in Connecticut and although don't have an immediate need for a second car (WFH and all) was looking forward to it ... need a new distraction next 2 months ... lol

Tesla has made me paranoid LOL.

I have a 9/16 to 9/30 EDD, but have seen multiple people in the thread having the same. Seems suspect to me.

Me being rational: hey there are so many people and combinations, EDDs aren't unique.
Me after waiting for a MY: it's another placeholder!!
You should be paranoid. I don't think they let an EDD span across the EOQ.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Tesla has made me paranoid LOL.

I have a 9/16 to 9/30 EDD, but have seen multiple people in the thread having the same. Seems suspect to me.

Me being rational: hey there are so many people and combinations, EDDs aren't unique.
Me after waiting for a MY: it's another placeholder!!
My EDD went from 8/29-9/18 (past week), to October (this morning) to 9/3-9/23 (just now)

Reactions: Quiet Coyote
EDD Changed today. Now it's between Nov 19 and Dec 9.

EDD: November (July 27) -> Oct 30 - Nov 19 (Aug 2 changed) -> January 2022 (Aug 26 changed) -> Nov 19 - Dec 9 (Aug 30 changed)

Model Y LR/ Ordered: July 27/ Profile Completed: Jul 28/ Location CA

External White/Interior Black/5 Seats/Wheels 19 inch/No FSD

I ordered in August White/White LR with 20inch wheels and got a initial date of January. Couple days later it changed to Nov 23 to Dec 13. Over the weekend went to January again like most of yours went to October. Just checked and I'm out of January and back to Nov 23 to Dec 13

So this is a new one for me.... I have no dates right now... 🤨

I didn't think I could feel any worse being <2wks away from the earliest EDD switching to "October" over the weekend. I guess I was wrong. ☹️

I have been pretty solid since the start of July being the early part of Sept for delivery. I'm going to be less than pleased as an East Coaster if I got pushed out of Sept in "favor" of West Coast deliveries... 🤬

If they called me and asked if I could pick up my car before end of day, the answer would be YES as I walked at the door.

Here is some wishful thinking while I have all these mixed emotions, I am getting a VIN assigned... 🙄

Today’s EDD 8/13-8/25. This is the first time my window is under 14 days. Someone earlier on in this thread mentioned this was good sign. I hope this is true because after 3 months, I don’t know how much longer I can take lol.
Is that 2021 or 2022? Lol. I didn't know EDD range can be in the past... I always thought they bumped the days out as they missed or know they're going to miss the targets.

Probably not because I'm cheap and am not driving an ICE in the mean time so have no real rush.
@PhillyGal we are missing your update, where your EDD stands. I wish it is September/October. I am worried, you reached all the way to entering your card details, you have developed "Borderline Can't Wait Any Longer Switch To Performance Syndrome". Don't switch, you already know you can install tow for an additional $200.