Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pickup today was a success!

Ordered May 8th - picked up today, exactly 18 weeks from order to delivery. Longest 18 weeks ever...very painful wait, but that's in the past now and I have my MY!!

Overall car was in great shape. They were super busy and were delivering a ton of cars today. I had a trade in which was a piece of cake.

They pulled the car up for me to inspect and never rushed me at all. I checked it over and the exterior was great. No issues. Beautiful blue with white interior. The sub-trunk cover is kind of messed up - the handle is damaged and the carpet had some weird damage. I pointed it out and the person helping with deliveries went to go find another one but there were no other 7 seaters there and none in stock to switch it out. So we made a service appointment in the app and mobile service will swing by my office on Wednesday to swap it for a new one, and will install Homelink while he is there 👍🏻

Other than that, the car is beautiful. I'm so happy to finally have it after 126 days of waiting.

Here it is at delivery:

View attachment 708266

View attachment 708267

Got it home (110 Mile drive - feels great on the highway - quiet and smoother than my Model 3) and installed mud flaps, floor mats, took off the wheel covers and installed the hub and bolt covers, and will install the screen protector and other odds and ends tomorrow.

Monday appointment scheduled for full window tint and front and PPF.

Looks beautiful in the garage next to the M3. Feels amazing to be fully electric and never have to worry about gas again! Couldn't be happier and I know all of you still waiting are struggling to hang in there, but if I can wait 126 days you can too!

View attachment 708269View attachment 708275
That's great and congrats. 126 days? Jeez, I'm at 100 and am past ready to take delivery.

Reactions: GoGators!
Pickup today was a success!

Ordered May 8th - picked up today, exactly 18 weeks from order to delivery. Longest 18 weeks ever...very painful wait, but that's in the past now and I have my MY!!

Overall car was in great shape. They were super busy and were delivering a ton of cars today. I had a trade in which was a piece of cake.

They pulled the car up for me to inspect and never rushed me at all. I checked it over and the exterior was great. No issues. Beautiful blue with white interior. The sub-trunk cover is kind of messed up - the handle is damaged and the carpet had some weird damage. I pointed it out and the person helping with deliveries went to go find another one but there were no other 7 seaters there and none in stock to switch it out. So we made a service appointment in the app and mobile service will swing by my office on Wednesday to swap it for a new one, and will install Homelink while he is there 👍🏻

Other than that, the car is beautiful. I'm so happy to finally have it after 126 days of waiting.

Here it is at delivery:

View attachment 708266

View attachment 708267

Got it home (110 Mile drive - feels great on the highway - quiet and smoother than my Model 3) and installed mud flaps, floor mats, took off the wheel covers and installed the hub and bolt covers, and will install the screen protector and other odds and ends tomorrow.

Monday appointment scheduled for full window tint and front and PPF.

Looks beautiful in the garage next to the M3. Feels amazing to be fully electric and never have to worry about gas again! Couldn't be happier and I know all of you still waiting are struggling to hang in there, but if I can wait 126 days you can too!

View attachment 708269View attachment 708275
You’re the ghost of my Christmas future. 🤣

This will be our situation when we finally get our MYLR range in...gulp... January. I was just saying to my wife today that it will be great to never need gas again. At one time we had 2 Chevy Bolts but we also kept an ICE vehicle around for long hauls. With the Supercharger network and longer range of the M3LR and MYLR, we feel comfortable finally ditching ICE. I'm super stoked to be getting my M3LR in 10 days. It was a miracle getting it 34 days after order. I don't think lightening is going to strike twice. Our MYLR will probably take extra long for delivery since I've used up all of my good fortune with the M3.

Awesome to see others going full electric!
We are going full electric at our house too! My husband got his M3LR a week ago (ordered 5 weeks after my MYLR). Still waiting for my VIN.

So feeling adventurous- because I don’t have a VIN and to pace my patience and excitement:

(1) Where are folks buying the PPF DIY kit from? Are you buying it for full body or front only?
There’s a lot of places to buy this from and a whole range of prices for the same product hence this question.

(2) I want a really snug factory fit type car seat cover for all seats - which one do you recommend? Want a white seat cover to still keep the looks of my white premium seats :)

Folks please click on ACCOUNT at bottom left and in CUSTOM TITLE space please type in your details (Model- LR/P;interior W or B, FSD, OD, location)

this will help newcomers to quickly understand your details when you proclaim triumphantly that you got the VIN or EDD is close or when you vent about delays
Would be nice if you also include the EDD and keep updating it as it changes. Please see my signature title for an example. Many have left it blank which makes it hard to tell what your model OD or EDD is

Reactions: collaGOunltd
So feeling adventurous- because I don’t have a VIN and to pace my patience and excitement:

(1) Where are folks buying the PPF DIY kit from? Are you buying it for full body or front only?
There’s a lot of places to buy this from and a whole range of prices for the same product hence this question.

(2) I want a really snug factory fit type car seat cover for all seats - which one do you recommend? Want a white seat cover to still keep the looks of my white premium seats :)
I got front bumper PPF from driveptotected.shop
They have all the PPFs. Use code BTG at checkout for 20% off.
Front bumper

See if you can adjust the spacing in your title to include the EDD also

All the best on 9/15!!! You must be really excited!!
Delivery was supposed to be tomorrow :( till SA called last night and said truck is delayed coming from Alabama. Still very excited. Spent all weekend cleaning out and pressure washing the garage. Lol. I told my wife, we’ve gotten a few cars in the past and never cleaned out the garage, but we didn’t blink to do it for this one. Lol.
This is the first one coming for my wife. I’ll update the title to mine after delivery.