Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA told me 1 week ago that I would be getting my delivery next month some time. Then I told him I had a VIN and he said "I'm excited for you".

They really don't know much more than you with your EDD "estimates". I called the tesla store (option 1 for Vehicles, 2 or Order assistance) and was routed to someone to help switch from Cash to Financing, my SA was very slow to respond. I wouldn't rely on the SA for anything around timing or order assistance.
I concur with this.

I mentioned this in an earlier thread, I went to a showroom in late August while I was out of town in Boston and the SA there looked into my order and both of them (first one looked up my order but then had to step away to help a customer with a test drive, second one took over) told me they saw on their end my car estimated to be built in late October for early November delivery. So eventhough my EDD was still showing second half of Sept and held steady, I kept checking on it waiting for it to refresh to November but then got surprised with a VIN last Friday with delivery now set for Sept 26.

In summary I believe the SA literally just made up what they told me just to get me to go away and leave them alone... this customer service experience with Tesla has been atrocious, only reason I went in to check on my order was because my SA who is in CA ignored my request and now that I have a VIN I emailed him a question yesterday and still havent gotten a response.

Reactions: ConchChick
Whoa - and here I thought I was frustrated by order dates after me getting the exact same car I ordered before me (am I even making sense anymore?!?), but you have a 5/5 profile completion date?? That sucks!
Have you talked to anyone from Tesla about your order? (Of course, that isn’t always helpful either) Sorry about your excruciatingly long wait!
Yes I have. In short Tesla made a mistake and nothing they can do other then me waiting. Which is complete BS. I think its cause my model Y is 3k cheaper then current.

It's somewhat intensive, esp if you have the 7 seater — the two rear seats were a pain to do. Also, I did mine in end of July Texas heat, doing it now should be more comfortable. I did two coats (and in some places 3) and because of OCD it was quite the job. I'm a fit endurance athlete and I did not feel like doing much else for the day after my "sauna session" with the MY7 😂 But, absolutely easy compared to the multi day wheels-off ceramic coating of the wheels.

Here it is, if you like it give it some love:
Thank you! It’s beautiful!

Reactions: Yankees
It's somewhat intensive, esp if you have the 7 seater — the two rear seats were a pain to do. Also, I did mine in end of July Texas heat, doing it now should be more comfortable. I did two coats (and in some places 3) and because of OCD it was quite the job. I'm a fit endurance athlete and I did not feel like doing much else for the day after my "sauna session" with the MY7 😂 But, absolutely easy compared to the multi day wheels-off ceramic coating of the wheels.

Here it is, if you like it give it some love:
Thanks! Looks beautiful.

Reactions: Yankees
If you're willing to travel check out the inventory cars
Agreed. Most of them are DEMO vehicles, but they are sold as new and can have the FSD removed prior to completing the transaction (if desired).

Also.... UPDATE YOUR VINs on the tracking sheet... Only two in there from today, but I saw many more than that come in.

Huge flood of MY in inventory.

Wow! Just wondering, EoQ or switch to 2022 starting October, so selling demos? Or both.. I see two 7-seaters, and today saw almost exact same configuration as mine. Pity I cannot buy an inventory car from US to ship to Canada..

Reactions: ConchChick