Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I get my MYLR on the first day of my current EDD (February 1), I will have had a 149 day wait. If it is the last day (February 28), it is 176 days. Absolutely insane. The EV6 and Ionic 5 will be out by then. Heck, I could get a dual motor Polestar 2 right now. If it weren't for my wife being upset about losing $250 for the order fee, I would be test driving the Polestar ASAP.
I looked at the Polestar too and then I got my VIN for my May 31 order (I still don’t have my Tesla yet). You guys can test drive the polestar and make a $500 deposit that is refundable!

Looking forward to my EDD being pushed out at 7am today since it's 9/17 - 9/30 right now, which is clearly not possible.

On another note, it's been exactly 3 months since I ordered. Hoping I won't join the 100 day club like some of you all!
Hope not buddy. We are all hoping for our own sakes that June ODs like you get dealt with by end of September itself Ypu should get the VIN anyday now. Otherwise your EDD has been steady in the 9/17-30 for a while now. All the best

So today is the 2-month anniversary for me Bwahahaha I was seriously debating between 2021 Porsche Cayenne and MYLR. Took me 6 months to decide and finally I fell for MYLR after couple of test drives. Still have a weakness for Porsche but I think I made the right choice. So it’s now 2 months waiting for Elon Musks blessings!! Can’t blame him because the demand is so high!! Hoping all June ODs get happy delivery dates by 30-Sep and then it’s the July OD folks turn :)

The P overall felt more ‘punchy’ to me and I loved the feel of the 0-60 acceleration in the P vs the LR. I also spent a lot of time over the summer driving my odyssey which has a very ‘cloud like’ suspension. I missed the tighter suspension of my prior cars (most recently had a BMW X3 m40i). In my test drives of the P, I liked the suspension a bit more (YMMV here as I also have an s2000 which basically has no suspension). I also live in Chicago and would likely need the get a new set of 20 inch tires because the ones that come on the LR inductions aren’t great in snow. For the P I ordered a set of 19 inch tsportline TSV tires (they had a Labor Day sale which made that decision easier) and will probably sell the ubers when I get them. All in, it was about a $5k delta (when factoring in the sale of the ubers and the fact that I know I would but the AB option in the LR). That seemed worth it to me. I also thought I would have regrets not getting it :)

I think both are great/fast cars and you can’t go wrong either way. I just felt like the P was a better fit for me.
Nice, thanks for the reply! I have my overnight test drive with the P tonight (and I get to keep it all day Sunday and return it Monday b/c the SC is closed Sundays. I'm used to driving a Lexus RX350 so I didn't think I'd like the P, but when I did a test drive I really really liked it. I just want to make sure I'll like it as much when doing every day driving, hence the overnight.

I loved the LR during my overnight with it last Saturday. Not to mention you can fit so much stuff in that bad boy. I was worried since it's so much smaller than my RX but I swear it has more cargo room!

For the tires, I've seen people get 21" all-seasons for the Uberturbines, so I was wondering if that might be a good option. I'm in MD so it's typically a pretty mild winter, plus I really like the look of the Uberturbines.

Reactions: ConchChick
Those who fo
Nice, thanks for the reply! I have my overnight test drive with the P tonight (and I get to keep it all day Sunday and return it Monday b/c the SC is closed Sundays. I'm used to driving a Lexus RX350 so I didn't think I'd like the P, but when I did a test drive I really really liked it. I just want to make sure I'll like it as much when doing every day driving, hence the overnight.

I loved the LR during my overnight with it last Saturday. Not to mention you can fit so much stuff in that bad boy. I was worried since it's so much smaller than my RX but I swear it has more cargo room!

For the tires, I've seen people get 21" all-seasons for the Uberturbines, so I was wondering if that might be a good option. I'm in MD so it's typically a pretty mild winter, plus I really like the look of the Uberturbines.
Post your thoughts after the test comparing the feel and the power. A friend mentioned the MYP has bit more road noise and you feel the road bit more than LR but the power difference is really significant

Reactions: ConchChick
Hi VINners (or winners!). My appointment is Saturday, Sept 25 at 11a. I wrote to the Ops Mgr and the Delivery Center (I still don't have an official SA or DA) and asked if the car would be available on Friday. AND IT IS! so now my appt is Friday, Sept 24 at 11a. Note that my Telsa Account page still shows Saturday so I wrote to the Ops guy so I can be sure the time is set. I also expect to hear from someone Wednesday-ish regarding money so I can prepare a cashier's check to pay for this thing.

My Friday delivery date is 1 week away, from today, 13 days from VIN and 116 days from Order Date.
Someone may have said this already but call the 888 number. They set my delivery date initially and moved it up another time I called SA never called me about delivery until 3 days before to let me know truck was late and they pushed the date back.

Reactions: PatrickTM
What’s weird about the referral program change is that the date say June 1 to September 17. I ordered May 31. I don’t know what that means.
I believe there are other days buckets. I haven’t looked today but when I looked a couple days ago, they had different date buckets. Different buckets had different referral bonuses.

THERE IS A CAR!!!! AND I GOT IT!!!
Thanks everyone for the moral support and good vibes. More talk tomorrow. Today we drive home. Sorry for the sideways picture. Let’s go!
View attachment 710637
View attachment 710639
FINALLY- CONGRATS!!!🎉🍾🎉
That is correct. According to the language Everyone who ordered, not taken delivery, will get the 1000 miles free.
I will also add, according to the language if you refer yourself you should get 2k miles total. So long as you ordered before September 17, 2021.

Just another perk taken away from loyal customers. Tesla is going down a very bad hill TBH. What needs to happen is demand falls off a cliff so Tesla gets back to customer first. Because right now demand is so high production cant keep up meaning Tesla does whatever they want. Like 3k in price increase. Getting rid of referral bonuses etc.
This is crazy- I emailed them yesterday to add a referral onto my pending order and I got an automatic response saying the email is no longer monitored- so I guess I won’t get my miles when the new order arrives?! Why Tesla why?!
In all seriousness this has to be the worst customer service move ever. They’re TAKING ADVANTAGE of their popularity right now and being GREEDY by taking this away from us. Really Elon- what are you gaining from this?! If anything customers should’ve been COMPENSATED miles based on their sh*tty treatment- the EDD roller coaster just being one example. (@dnstommy should have miles for life)!
I don’t know where you’re headed with this Tesla…..bad move. REALLY bad move. 😡🤬

So today is the 2-month anniversary for me Bwahahaha I was seriously debating between 2021 Porsche Cayenne and MYLR. Took me 6 months to decide and finally I fell for MYLR after couple of test drives. Still have a weakness for Porsche but I think I made the right choice. So it’s now 2 months waiting for Elon Musks blessings!! Can’t blame him because the demand is so high!! Hoping all June ODs get happy delivery dates by 30-Sep and then it’s the July OD folks turn :)
Not to throw a monkey wrench into June OD’s, but I ordered my MYLR Black on Black, 20” wheels, June 6 and immediately completed my profile. I have an EDD of Oct 15-Nov 5 right now and it’s been steady on there for about 2 weeks. Hope things change but not holding my breath.

Not to throw a monkey wrench into June OD’s, but I ordered my MYLR Black on Black, 20” wheels, June 6 and immediately completed my profile. I have an EDD of Oct 15-Nov 5 right now and it’s been steady on there for about 2 weeks. Hope things change but not holding my breath.
That is crazy!!! Could you update your signature- Go to ACCOUNT and type in details as you see in my signature including location in the CUSTOM TITLE space so folks can easily see your info

Maybe since you haven’t posted enough you may not have access to edit the custom title space. Just post 10 posts or so and you can do that

That is correct. According to the language Everyone who ordered, not taken delivery, will get the 1000 miles free.
I will also add, according to the language if you refer yourself you should get 2k miles total. So long as you ordered before September 17, 2021.

Just another perk taken away from loyal customers. Tesla is going down a very bad hill TBH. What needs to happen is demand falls off a cliff so Tesla gets back to customer first. Because right now demand is so high production cant keep up meaning Tesla does whatever they want. Like 3k in price increase. Getting rid of referral bonuses etc.
As an investor too I'll pass on demand falling off a cliff! I wonder how much of the delays are due to the 4680 issues? It seems to me like they're the entire key to the next two years; they really need to get them sorted out.

Last edited: