Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Iā€™m not even waiting for a car, and look at me posting !!
Lol. I took delivery of one and still waiting for the other so Iā€™m still in the school of waiting and honestly, thereā€™s tons of knowledge in the off topic discussions that itā€™s worth hanging around for besides being able to celebrate the VINs.

For those of you who have been lucky enough to take delivery recently, I have a question. What software version are you rocking. Mine is terrible old (2021.11.102) and no updates have come through. Took delivery in 9/17. How long does it typically take itā€™s see updates? Anyone know?
(photo for attention, isnā€™t she pretty?!?)
I took delivery today and have the same OS version as you.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Ordered on 7/12. Estimate delivery date was all over the place. Aug, Sept, Oct. Starting Last week, it was changed to 9/26 to 9/30. Starting today(9/27), it was narrow down to 9/28 to 9/30. At 2pm pst, got email with vin and payment request.
Was your OD 7/12? (Not 06/12? :) ). And you got a EDD for August? Man you must be one of the extremely lucky ones. I have not seen anyone else in July OD for MYLAR get an August EDD amd now VIN in September!! Happy for you my friend!!

How are you liking the 7 seater? My kids are excited about it, although they donā€™t understand why we canā€™t just get it now, lol. Hope youā€™re enjoying the new wheels!
My wife and I call it "Seat-gate". It's not really a 3rd row like a Highlander or the like. I have a 7/5/3 year olds. We have put the 3 year old in the 3rd row and the 7/5 in the 2nd row. I cant even see the 3 year old's head over the seat. But the 7/5 feet get smushed in the 3rd row. I tried to divide the space between the three rows. But then I am smushed in the wheel so the 2nd and 3rd row can have enough space.

We were going to sell our Highlander and keep my truck. But I just sold the truck to Vroom so we can have the Highlander for the kids. They aren't getting any smaller.

NOTE: I should say this, if the kids are not in car seats or boosters and their feet can reach the carpet (and be under the 2rd row) its probably fine. My kids are in some sort of seat, and their feet can't go under the seat in front.

1632791973975.png

Last edited:
Lol. I took delivery of one and still waiting for the other so Iā€™m still in the school of waiting and honestly, thereā€™s tons of knowledge in the off topic discussions that itā€™s worth hanging around for besides being able to celebrate the VINs.
And all that we learn along our journey, we can pass onto the next line of people waiting. Hopefully next year there will be no need for this thread.

Man the DCU loan is only 1.49%!!! I am going to try to email my SA to see if he can change my current payment method to cash. Right now I have the Tesla provided loan at 2.49%
Hopefully doing so shouldnā€™t change my EDD
Itā€™s actually 0.25% less than that due to DCU offering that in discount for EV loans. You can email [email protected] if you have the loan offer from DCU (pdf or docusign screenshot) and ask Tesla to match.