Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So here we go again... the EDD has changed to 10/06 - 10/23. No VIN.

I contacted my local butcher to see how much a live chicken is these days. I figure the only thing I have not done was a live sacrifice. So if anyone knows where I can get a deal on an alter I would appreciate it,,,

btw, does a sacrifice need to be done during a full moon or is that just werewolves? So much to keep track of!

So here we go again... the EDD has changed to 10/06 - 10/23. No VIN.

I contacted my local butcher to see how much a live chicken is these days. I figure the only thing I have not done was a live sacrifice. So if anyone knows where I can get a deal on an alter I would appreciate it,,,

btw, does a sacrifice need to be done during a full moon or is that just werewolves? So much to keep track of!
VINless and within the EDD for the 3rd time I guess, I will be kicked out again, I would like to join the ritual, please.o_O

So it happened again. My EDD was pushed to 10/20 to 11/14 which is totally frustrating. Also is more than 20 days spread. I know there is cases here than have been waiting for a long time, but its also lots of cases that have OD later than me with the same configuration and already have their cars.
I think is the most frustrating experience that I have so far, its completely disrespectful to have such a bad distribution implementation.

So it happened again. My EDD was pushed to 10/20 to 11/14 which is totally frustrating. Also is more than 20 days spread. I know there is cases here than have been waiting for a long time, but its also lots of cases that have OD later than me with the same configuration and already have their cars.
I think is the most frustrating experience that I have so far, its completely disrespectful to have such a bad distribution implementation.
Couldn't agree with you more. Its ridiculous. Totally understand your frustration with their delivery system. Its totally unfair

Agree it’s frustrating. The cost-optimization of cross country supply chain logistics just doesn’t lend well to fairness here.

Reactions: PatrickTM
We have the exact same config and ordered within a week or so of each other. Maybe they'll be doing a batch of these together soon!

Nice! Have you filled out the teslike survey?

If not:
Wiki - Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

Congrats!
Great point to fill that thing out, the data can only help.

On a sidenote, your profile pic caught my attention as I was curious what the heck it was... needless to say an hour or two into my research and I can't believe I hadn't heard of Forbidden Zone. I don't know what I watched but it certainly was a thing!