Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Add me to the disappointed list. 2nd day into my EDD, it was just pushed back two weeks and the delivery window lengthened by a week. Not a good way to start the weekend...

MYLR5 | White/White | 19" Gemini | No tow | No FSD | OD: 7/16 | EDD: 10/15-11/04; 10/8-10/28; 10/09-10/29; 10/15-11/08; 10/28-11/25

Also a x-post but as an update, my EDD updated yet again to 10/28 - 11/11 this morning.
This is the 9th EDD change in 76 days so taking it all with a grain of salt, but it is interesting how volatile their manufacturing chain is right now, if the customer facing algo can swing 2+ months in both directions within 24 hours.
Umm. 10th EDD change, first time it's happened 2x in one day. Now EDD states 10/28 to 11/25 - the typical 28 day spread we're starting to see. Sigh.

Also a x-post but as an update, my EDD updated yet again to 10/28 - 11/11 this morning.
This is the 9th EDD change in 76 days so taking it all with a grain of salt, but it is interesting how volatile their manufacturing chain is right now, if the customer facing algo can swing 2+ months in both directions within 24 hours.
I think Tesla is doing the EDD changes on purpose to teach patience, after all we need patience when driving on the roads, especially with Tesla :)

Reactions: Michael Y 2020
Well I did a thing yesterday. I had been regretting not ordering the inductions with my LR so I signed up for the Tesla inventory discord. Yesterday one came up with my preferred config with the inductions in Texas, so I snagged it. $1000 delivery fee, but oh well. I get the config I want and it should be coming next week! I’m not cancelling my original order till the car is in my garage though 😂

If anyone is really wanting their car now, I highly recommend joining the Tesla inventory discord. At least a few come up every day and if you set notifications on your phone you can grab the one you want quickly (they don’t last more than a few minutes if that).
Congrats on snagging a car from inventory. How/where do I sign up for the Tesla inventory discord?

Reactions: InTheForest
Add me to the disappointed list. 2nd day into my EDD, it was just pushed back two weeks and the delivery window lengthened by a week. Not a good way to start the weekend...

MYLR5 | White/White | 19" Gemini | No tow | No FSD | OD: 7/16 | EDD: 10/15-11/04; 10/8-10/28; 10/09-10/29; 10/15-11/08; 10/28-11/25
Wondering whether pushing this at this last moment is shipping related so it could still come down sooner hopefully

Yike, checked with Geico for a quote and got on that’s 3x what I’m currently paying. I knew it’d go up but 🥵

My experience with Geico has been fantastic so I’m reluctant to change but damn.
Try State Farm? Heard they are cheap for Tesla. I am on geico too but will consider shifting if premium is high

Reactions: PatrickTM and dfiz1
Yike, checked with Geico for a quote and got on that’s 3x what I’m currently paying. I knew it’d go up but 🥵

My experience with Geico has been fantastic so I’m reluctant to change but damn.
Exactly opposite for me .. Was with Travellers and they quoted me twice of what Geico quoted - so back to Geico for me .. just strange - sometimes I feel when you switch they just quote you less to get you in and then hike the price later.