Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pardon my lack of knowledge, but what is special about 300..? I thought the big deal was the model year and that would a change from M to an N. What is the significance of 300 number?
It's just higher than the 2xx's we've been seeing for so long. I'm sure the N will be more celebrated, but 300 is just another (minor) milestone.

measure days between two dates...
You could have just googled it in english, like "how many days between august 1 and october 19" :)
But I understand, we all need to find ways to kill some time while we're waiting.
I also did a thing, well, with some help:

Attachments

• IMG-20211019-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20211019-WA0000.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 60
Took delivery today - overall seamless experience at the Mt. Kisko,NY center ... the Delivery Associate turned out to be from my town :) - Tried to find issues with the car ... none found !! Got some accessories installed and tested the charging - all good. Overall very happy with the car and as much it sounds cliche .. the wait was totally worth it !!

Got my 1000 supercharger referral credit and 1 year of Premium Subscription as well..

Best of luck to everyone who are waiting on their VINs .. congratulations to all who got them in the last few days !! Will post some pics soon !!

Took delivery today - overall seamless experience at the Mt. Kisko,NY center ... the Delivery Associate turned out to be from my town :) - Tried to find issues with the car ... none found !! Got some accessories installed and tested the charging - all good. Overall very happy with the car and as much it sounds cliche .. the wait was totally worth it !!

Got my 1000 supercharger referral credit and 1 year of Premium Subscription as well..

Best of luck to everyone who are waiting on their VINs .. congratulations to all who got them in the last few days !! Will post some pics soon !!
Congrats!!! Quick question; within the EDD range does delivery usually happen towards the end? Or beginning? My current EDD IS 11/01 - 11/07 so just curious

Congrats!!! Quick question; within the EDD range does delivery usually happen towards the end? Or beginning? My current EDD IS 11/01 - 11/07 so just curious
My EDD range was 10/17-10/28; got the vin and then it shifted to 10/20-10/24; taking delivery 10/21

It depends when your car gets on a truck or train and then gets to the DC.

Congrats on your recent VIN. In my case post VIN, my EDD was a 3 day range between 20-23. This is because at the point you get your VIN, the car is either on the factory line getting manufactured or 99% of the time just about to get loaded on a truck starting its long journey to the final destination. once it gets closer you will get an email to schedule delivery where they give you a precise window which in my case was Oct 19 - 21. So it was a day earlier - hope this helps.

Reactions: Oldguywaits

Did your car come with mud flaps and the protection on the back panel?

Reactions: Icebowlpacker
Congrats on your recent VIN. In my case post VIN, my EDD was a 3 day range between 20-23. This is because at the point you get your VIN, the car is either on the factory line getting manufactured or 99% of the time just about to get loaded on a truck starting its long journey to the final destination. once it gets closer you will get an email to schedule delivery where they give you a precise window which in my case was Oct 19 - 21. So it was a day earlier - hope this helps.
Thanks!!