Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Once you convert your payment fo financing (after calling an SA) you will be reissued a new MVPA that is signed by someone in Tesla .. in my case VP sales Tesla North America. This is what your bank needs.

ditto as @loggedout
Awesome. Thank you. I have converted to financing, but my mvpa hasn't updated yet (did the change yesterday) and my trade is still being processed so maybe that is holding up the new mvpa.

Once you convert your payment fo financing (after calling an SA) you will be reissued a new MVPA that is signed by someone in Tesla .. in my case VP sales Tesla North America. This is what your bank needs.

ditto as @loggedout
I assume you signed that MVPA before sending it to your bank?
Ineresting. Mine does not have a signature. Maybe I'm just trying to move too quickly. haha
Maybe. VIN was yesterday around 2pm. The MVPA is dated today.

Marking 90 vinless days here. Question for those who have switched from cash to financing. Several people have mentioned how easy that is. Has anyone switched to financing from Tesla at that point (i.e. not an outside bank)? Is that straightforward?
I recently switched from Tesla financing to cash. Didn't do it myself though - I asked the sales advisor I got on the phone that one time to change it on his end.
I know we all love electric cars here. Does anyone have hobbies in other electric mobility vehicle? I have 2 Onewheels: Pint and XR. They just unveiled 2 new models.
No but I have this nagging desire to get a Onewheel for no apparent reason.

Reactions: PatrickTM and RyMY
I know we all love electric cars here. Does anyone have hobbies in other electric mobility vehicle? I have 2 Onewheels: Pint and XR. They just unveiled 2 new models.
I commuted with my e-bike when I lived in Los Angeles. I haven't ridden it much around in Ohio but it's a blast! 50 mile range, 30 mph max speed. Bought it about 4 years ago.

They are so fun. I love snowboarding but only go in the winter. A Onewheel allows you to snowboard year round.
I see them in the beach town I spend a lot of time in. I asked a teen if "old people" can use them too. I figured he'd just roll his eyes but he enthusiastically said they were easy to use.

I've also seen actual adults (like 50 years old) riding them on the soft sand of NJ beaches.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Noticed something different today. The mobile Tesla app only used to have a "Go to Account" button and I always had to login through the browser to see the EDD, but today its showing my current EDD right above that button in the app. Any gurus know if that means anything 🤞
That’s normal, as of about 2 weeks ago. Prob just means it took some time for the app to update on your phone.

I see you are getting your car in Richmond. Me too. My experience with service there was spotty with my M3. Tons of swirls in the paint at delivery, touch up to some paint chips was not more than just a paint pen, and they let me drive off with the left rear brake light disconnected after adjusting the lens. Just make sure you check their repairs prior to driving off. The SAs seem to be ok but service? Meh.
Do Tesla cars notify the driver that a tail light is burned out? And if so, did the car notify you that multiple rear lights were not activating?

I have a question for folks that got their loans with DCU.

Did you have to provide them insurance declaration where DCU is listed as the lien holder?
I have insurance through state farm, on my brother's M3. Sent the declaration that I had but DCU denied it, and keeps asking for this form with them listed as lien holder.
Kind of confused. Having my brother call state farm, as I am in the office today.

Thank you in advance!

Do Tesla cars notify the driver that a tail light is burned out? And if so, did the car notify you that multiple rear lights were not activating?
No they do not. Thanks to the above post decided I better go check my lights as they removed it to paint my rear passenger door. Flash the lights and only the portion in the trunk flashes. No right turn signal. No warnings on dash. Guess I need a mobile service or back to the service center.

Reactions: PatrickTM