Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the online offers matched at a local dealership, but do some online estimates for your car and then decide. Vroom offered the most for my Rav, but for others Carmax has been higher, or for others Carvana.
Good to know you can go to a dealership with online quotes! I’m going to check that out next so I can get my MYLR7. All quotes so far are within $1000 from autonation, vroom & webuyanycar. Tesla was $8000 less than those....

Good to know you can go to a dealership with online quotes! I’m going to check that out next so I can get my MYLR7. All quotes so far are within $1000 from autonation, vroom & webuyanycar. Tesla was $8000 less than those....
I did an online pricing with KBB, and then sent request out to the dealerships they displayed. One of them was a Chevy dealership, which matched the offer amazingly, and bought the second car as well, but were annoying as heck with the amount of emails and a few calls I received. I was like I already sold you the car people! but it was worth it still.

I did an online pricing with KBB, and then sent request out to the dealerships they displayed. One of them was a Chevy dealership, which matched the offer amazingly, and bought the second car as well, but were annoying as heck with the amount of emails and a few calls I received. I was like I already sold you the car people! but it was worth it still.
Ugh it says my car is too new to give an offer!! o_O

• Funny
Reactions: PatrickTM
I see a lot of orders having OD as August whose EDD have been fluctuating continuously, however, mine has been stuck at the same 17 Dec - 6 Jan, for the past 44 days. Kinda makes me feel like our order is not getting picked up by whatever job they run to estimate the EDD. Anyone having similar experience here?

I see a lot of orders having OD as August whose EDD have been fluctuating continuously, however, mine has been stuck at the same 17 Dec - 6 Jan, for the past 44 days. Kinda makes me feel like our order is not getting picked up by whatever job they run to estimate the EDD. Anyone having similar experience here?

My EDD hasn't moved either. I'm not too worried about it because the one SA I did talk to (after a cold call) must have seen something because he said my car is expected to reach my delivery center on a date that is the start of my current EDD range. So I'm guessing it holds. When I started taking my order off hold estimates were October but the few days later when I finalized, new orders were estimating November.

The Costco has the cheapest gas around, and the longest lines around. I'm too cheap to fill up elsewhere, but I can't wait to skip those lines - at least some of the time.
My dream: superchargers at Costco. Make sure they're really tucked away in the far, far, back, by the loading docks or something, so they don't get ICE'd (as frequently). I don't mind the walk, and 5 min walk to Costco food court, order/eat a hotdog (15 mins), and 5 min walk back to the car is perfect blend of charging, exercise, and "nutrition".

Same thing for me. Somewhere around 1-1.5 months ago my EDD switched from Nov 13-Dec 4 to Dec 13- Jan 2, and has held there since. My OD is 8/13. I’m also in CA.

My dream: superchargers at Costco. Make sure they're really tucked away in the far, far, back, by the loading docks or something, so they don't get ICE'd (as frequently). I don't mind the walk, and 5 min walk to Costco food court, order/eat a hotdog (15 mins), and 5 min walk back to the car is perfect blend of charging, exercise, and "nutrition".
Are you pitching this to Costco, looks like lot of people will like this :)

For everyone getting 7SA 2022 VINs (10th digit is N), when are your EDDs? Recent reports have suggested that Tesla will not deliver any 2022 VINs until 2022 and won't put them on cars until they come off the assembly line in 2022. Curious if they are starting to assign VINs to customers much earlier in the process instead of waiting for cars to be built then matching VINs.

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker