Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been wondering if I should refinance my loan on the M3 w/ DCU until the MYLR arrives. Would it be a bad idea since I'll have a recent credit pull on file when applying for my MYLR loan w/ DCU or will keeping it in the DCU ecosystem help things along?

The benefit from the lower rate is likely not very large but I figured if I'm delayed a lot longer than expected, due to everyone unfreezing their orders come 1/1/22, then it might be a good idea. Thoughts?

I like this one better:
See what these videos don’t tell you is the weight of the film makes it want to slide down. Maybe I used too much slip solution or something but my issue was the film not staying up by itself. I literally had to hose the film down a couple times cause it slipped off and touched the floor while I was working on one side.

Yes, I’ll report back after I take delivery and put them in.
So a report back on all-weather floor mats (I bought the stock ones from Tesla store) and how they fit on the MY22.

They all fit.

We bought the following from Tesla store:

- Model Y All-Weather Interior Liners
- Model Y All-Weather Front Trunk Liner
- Model Y Carpet Interior Third Row Mats

Make sure you check for the ones that say they fit 7-seaters if you’ve got a 7-seater, etc.

The rest of the stuff I got from Tesmanian. All pretty decent quality.

Haha he didn't let me experiment on his lol. M3 sports the gray ish ones and look good. MY sports the silver ish ones, which quite honestly, look good on the MY from far.
Sooooo I will be experimenting on mine lol
I agree about the MY Geminis, now. In person they look quite a bit better than my impressions from pictures. Being clean helps.
Ladies and gents.....

Meet...... Arrogant Red Rover.
Don't ask me why lol. That's all I could think of when I stumbled on the vehicle info page with the name 😂

View attachment 731234View attachment 731235View attachment 731236
Congrats! It's beautiful! Isn't it surreal being in your garage finally!? #teamred!

I agree about the MY Geminis, now. In person they look quite a bit better than my impressions from pictures. Being clean helps.

Congrats! It's beautiful! Isn't it surreal being in your garage finally!? #teamred!
I can't believe I have it in my garage lol. Like I'm still feeling as if I don't have it yet. Speaking of, need to go make room to bring the sibling in. 😆