Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You completed your profile right? A lot of people reported a random push out many months - but then in a couple days it will go back to "normal". I wouldn't worry if you already completed profile.
Yes, I completed it in July - confirmed by the SC. In fact just yesterday the SC sent me an email saying my delivery is estimated for late Nov or early Dec. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 731602
Sorry its taken this long to get a better picture up. Did my first drive last night that was more than a few miles and I have to say, on smooth roads this thing feels really good. The audio system is top notch and doesn't need the extra signal processing. The car is still a bit stiff on bumps and rough pavement but I think I'm getting used to it. Its no F150. One other note - the double pane glass in the front windows definitely provides some noise reduction but the rear windows are single pane and you can sort of hear the road noise behind you. I will continue hold my EDD brethren in the Light until you finally get yours.
The MY looks fantastic…congrats again!!!

Oh I had them remove the covers at the SC. I was not going to try that myself lol. We tried to remove them on the M3, and both of us had blue fingers.
As a Prius owner, I have been living with aero covers for many years. Every time I need to rotate tires or swap for winter wheels, I have to take off the covers. Here’s a tip: wear some Mechanix type gloves, or just some good old gardening gloves to protect your hands. It takes some considerable force to get them off!

Picked my Red/White MYLR5 up today from Cincinnati! I kept my expectations tempered all day given some of the bad delivery experiences shared here. But that was not us! We showed up, seemingly the only ones taking delivery at that time. I was so enthralled with our delivery I didn't even think to look at some others to see if there were and 2022s for changes. We looked over the car and everything looked bang on. Panels aligned, lights in place, interior clean. I was really impressed. I had the TeslaPrep app ready to go but basically did a quick scroll through it after doing my own visual rundown. I did make sure to check door jams for issues and that seemed fine. They installed mudflaps but not the PPF. I asked about it and they said both come standard so they scheduled a service appointment in a few weeks to install the PPF for us.

While going through the car and signing the papers, my wife was laughing hysterically at the fart noises 🤣. Apparently she didn't know that was a thing and couldn't stop laughing at all the variations and making my seat fart. It made me want to marry her all over again 😍. I FaceTimed my buddies and brothers (who didn't know I ordered but knew I've been car shopping for years) and they were speechless. Just laughing that I finally pulled the trigger and managed to keep it under wraps.

On to the drive. So this was my first time even sitting in a Tesla. It's very comfortable, feels premium and clean but I wouldn't say Lexus luxury. Speakers sound great! My drive home was at dusk in traffic (and I forgot to enable autosteer) so I was limited with what I could experiment with. I basically just drove home normally but with TACC. I did a few half to one second pulls (not full throttle) on the highway and just laughed at the absurdity of the acceleration even in the LR.
The ride is firm and tight but comfortable. I only got well paved highway driving in but it's quiet too, especially compared to our previous 12 year old Legacy and current 14 year old Camry. The steering felt heavy, but it was in standard mode. I'll experiment with the other drive settings tomorrow. It's not something I can't get used to though. The one pedal driving felt very strange but I was adjusting rapidly. I like it a lot but it was part of why I felt so timid on the drive home. Such a different driving car, and much larger than I'm used to, that I was extra cautious until we become better acquainted. That won't be long!

And the name? Seven. I said it as a joke since I've forever loved Seinfeld and my wife is working her way through the series finally on Netflix. It stuck, so she still hasn't named anything 🤣 Oops.

Delivery on page 2036!
Congratulations! Happy Charging!!

And I love one pedal driving and I am sure you will like it too, now driving our other car ( Mazda 3) feels strange, someday I am going to rear-endit at a signal.

Congratulations!
Looks like you pulled out the wheel caps before even accepting delivery ;) looks great! Happy charging.
Oh the caps came off right after I accepted delivery lol. I had a technical glitch and the Tesla app wouldn't show me my car, after accepting. Even the rep was confused. I luckily had my other phone on me, and logged in there, and viola, my car was there.
During the app fiasco, the service guy just walked up to the car, removed them, and left them behind the car in the grass, instead of me taking the car to the service area in the back.

As a Prius owner, I have been living with aero covers for many years. Every time I need to rotate tires or swap for winter wheels, I have to take off the covers. Here’s a tip: wear some Mechanix type gloves, or just some good old gardening gloves to protect your hands. It takes some considerable force to get them off!
I was more afraid of breaking a clip, and having my brother break my bones in return, so I quit when it was safe to 😁
Even he couldn't do it, and he put in the force, I saw him sliding on the floor instead of the cap coming off......

Reactions: PatrickTM
Ummm.... VIN! 311,XXX - a 2022 (N)

And now EDD is 11/13-17? Shoot, we haven't gotten a single trade in offer yet.
We have a service appointment for our S 11/12... wonder if we can pick up while we're there since we literally have to be there anyway. Well my hubs does.
🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

I was more afraid of breaking a clip, and having my brother break my bones in return, so I quit when it was safe to 😁
Even he couldn't do it, and he put in the force, I saw him sliding on the floor instead of the cap coming off......
Hmmm, I found it very easy. Maybe because I had practice with my SR+ Model 3 aero caps. But here is a link that demonstrates how to go about it.

YouTube Gemini Cap Removal

Received notification a while back that my car is ready from service and can be picked up tomorrow. So I decided to turn on Sentry and view the remote camera feed in the app to see her resting comfortably next to a white Model 3 inside the shop.
How long did it take for you to get the first software update. I’m still waiting for the update for live sentry view.

I took the car for a early morning (still dark) drive to test the auto pilot and auto steer and it worked really well, except once when it was a steep uphill - it chimmed and asked me to take control (i think the auto pilot turned off, dont remember exactly), but otherwise drove flawlessly. The car was able to negotiate the curves nicely and stayed in the lane which was relatively narrow.

Lot more things to learn and test. Good times.