Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck announce prices may actually happen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just thought people taking delivery on 11/30 might have to know $ ahead of time ;)
The delivery event is for employees or that's the assumption.

We didn't know pricing for the MYAWD delivery event or the Semi. There's a good chance we don't get that info until after the event...or Tesla could surprise us and open the configurator tomorrow, but going off the past, it will be 11/30 or later.

• Informative
Reactions: T3SLAROD and vickh
The delivery event is for employees or that's the assumption.

We didn't know pricing for the MYAWD delivery event or the Semi. There's a good chance we don't get that info until after the event...or Tesla could surprise us and open the configurator tomorrow, but going off the past, it will be 11/30 or later.

GTK. I thought it was public. I'm hoping they do a MYAWD or M3RWD SR pricing-type tease soon. Elon loves to tease with price, even though it takes him a while to deliver. the lower priced models

"You will have problems proportionate to how many new things you're trying to solve at scale. So I just want to emphasize that, one, I think this is potentially our best product ever... [but] it's going to require immense work to reach value production and be cash flow positive at a price that people can afford."

so it’s going to be expensive to start then hopefully come down in price after 12-18 months once production is at full scale, optimized and inflation is reduced. As far as “expensive” this could be due to either total price or price relative to range. The latter which will come down as the 4680 is improved, the timeline which is yet to be seen. They are producing lots of them but the advances needed in chemistry and density are still lagging.

Reactions: aerodyne
Except homes are still going up on a national basis.

Demand will outpace supply for a long period of time from release of the CT. Even if they price it a lot higher than they originally announced.

I hear ya. We bought a home over the summer, despite the naysayers here in PHX. But even I'm pessimistic for the near future.

Elon did sell the SR 3 at $35K, despite high demand in 2019. It did take a while though

Reactions: Eric9610