Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck (CT) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The wiper is just an exclamation mark for the whole CT! It is rugged, and many celebrities are fine with it without cramping their style, you will be too.
That would be hilarious to have someone wrap the wiper arm white with a big dot at the fulcrum point to make it look like a big exclamation point coming down the street.

They will soon have asked everyone if they want to pay more than the original promised price so if you want to pay more, you will soon get it. Then they will iteratively lower the price (look at Model S/X price history) until demand and supply balance each other out. Perhaps they will leave out the founders enscription to prevent first batch price erosion and maybe they will come up with a new scarcity gimmick to retain the price of the next batch, and so on.

So I'll have to wait a while for my single motor, $39K rez. :)

My Cybertruck was delivered to Mechanicsburg, PA today. Unfortunately I had to cancel delivery for various reasons, the top reasons being low stock price, and unanswered questions on how Powershare will integrate into my home and Powerwall setup. I cancelled and re-submitted an order to go to back of the line. I should hopefully have more answers when that time comes. Even though I wanted to downgrade to a regular AWD Cybertruck or order a new one, I did lose my $1,000 deposit. Tesla would not allow me to transfer my Cybertruck delivery to my 2 immediate family members who also had one on order. They said that could violate the purchase agreement and I would face penalties.

My Cybertruck was delivered to Mechanicsburg, PA today. Unfortunately I had to cancel delivery for various reasons, the top reasons being low stock price, and unanswered questions on how Powershare will integrate into my home and Powerwall setup. I cancelled and re-submitted an order to go to back of the line. I should hopefully have more answers when that time comes. Even though I wanted to downgrade to a regular AWD Cybertruck or order a new one, I did lose my $1,000 deposit. Tesla would not allow me to transfer my Cybertruck delivery to my 2 immediate family members who also had one on order. They said that could violate the purchase agreement and I would face penalties.
Canceled do to “low stock price” yet you gave up 1k? Smart investment.

Like everyone, I also continue to wait. Trying to decide if that wiper is a deal killer and hoping they come up with a more aesthetic solution for the final production.
I think this is the final production baring any slight design tweaks like they did with the Model Y wipers. I don't see the wiper changing much in appearance on the CT. You might be able to get some sort of wing or cosmetic attachment from third party accessory makers but that's about it.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Checking in here. My order number indicates that I'm somewhere around 288,000 in the queue. I ordered it sometime shortly after I got my Model Y in March of 2021. I can't seem to find the email I must have received when I placed the order, so don't know the exact date. I'd like the dual motor version and no extended battery pack.

Checking in here. My order number indicates that I'm somewhere around 288,000 in the queue. I ordered it sometime shortly after I got my Model Y in March of 2021. I can't seem to find the email I must have received when I placed the order, so don't know the exact date. I'd like the dual motor version and no extended battery pack.
Typically if you log into you online account at Tesla.com any car or order is listed there.

GLnwE1MaoAAQMbH.jpg
GLnwE1LboAAdDPk.jpg

bad but probably easily fixed soon.

someone who has a CT should just take that faceplate off the pedal in the interim.

I remember when my highlander/toyota had this issue, except software did not have brake over ride. There was no OTA back in the day, so they cut part of the pedal under the mat.

It took them a while to recover and included free maintenance for a while

• Informative