Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This afternoon, I was driving south from Farmington NM through the Navajo Nation rez on US 550 & saw a car carrier headed north with 3 MYs and a Cybertruck! Probably coming from the Bernalillo service center? There’s no service centers or stores around Farmington or in SW Colorado/Four Corners area, so maybe Tesla is making direct deliveries to customers in remote areas?

Recently, pre-ordered a base cybertruck, which notes delivery in 2025.

For the all wheel drive and cyber beast, the delivery estimates are 2024.

I just spoke to a sales rep, who said that irrespective of which spec you choose, you have a place in line and one ready you will be able to configure your car and even switch specs. Is that true? Or if I reserve an all-wheel-drive or cyber beast, would I be able to configure sooner, and take delivery sooner?

Reactions: zoomer0056
Recently, pre-ordered a base cybertruck, which notes delivery in 2025.

For the all wheel drive and cyber beast, the delivery estimates are 2024.

I just spoke to a sales rep, who said that irrespective of which spec you choose, you have a place in line and one ready you will be able to configure your car and even switch specs. Is that true? Or if I reserve an all-wheel-drive or cyber beast, would I be able to configure sooner, and take delivery sooner?
If you just ordered, you will be 2026 at the earliest, I would think 2027. Those delivery estimates are not your delivery estimates, but when deliveries start. No deliveries have even been confirmed for non Tesla employees yet.

Damn. Is that regardless of the speech type? Should be expecting 2026?
I would expect 2027 and 2026 would be great surprise. Tesla told me Dec to March and I don't even believe that time frame. 2024 will be the year of the foundation series in my opinion. Lots of optimistic people here that think they will be getting their dual motor with $7500 tax credit in April.

Hmm ok - I’m same location and 1127. Configured late on the 8th: I’ll give you a heads up when I get mine. Still nothin. Just a bunch of calls from random tesla people asking if im still interested in the model y or 3 or S and when i tell them i dont have a clue what they are talking about and am just waiting for my cybertruck delivery - they say thank you and hang up. Hahaha! What in the actual F

Hmm ok - I’m same location and 1127. Configured late on the 8th: I’ll give you a heads up when I get mine. Still nothin. Just a bunch of calls from random tesla people asking if im still interested in the model y or 3 or S and when i tell them i dont have a clue what they are talking about and am just waiting for my cybertruck delivery - they say thank you and hang up. Hahaha! What in the actual F
Just your basic cross selling which other OEMs also do except they try sell you an ICE as they purposely don’t make EV in volume.

Reactions: zoomer0056
CyberSaturday
IMG_6771.png