Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Configured a dual motor on December 7th. Still no ability to schedule delivery date. Said delivery December 23, Jan 24. But I still haven’t been able to schedule delivery date.

The difference between the FS beast and dual was the motor/power/speed, an insignificant increase in mileage for the dual, a light bar for the beast, and +$20k for the beast.

Does anyone know how long it take between configuring everything and the scheduling delivery button working? Been 2 weeks for me.

Reactions: El joe
Duplicate thread?
I was hoping this thread to be one about actual delivery news and observations--which is not the traditional waiting room style here. Sadly, my starting post was misinformed--as I'll clarify in a moment.

I thought there ought to be a thread for actual delivery reports.
I spoke to a man at my church this morning in Albuquerque who reported that a relative or a friend of a relative is driving to Charleston to pick up a Cybertruck this weekend.
I spoke to the same man at church today. It turns out he was mistaken--the man in question did go to Charleston and did pick up a Tesla, but it was not a CyberTruck. He recounted there was an actual CT at the Center where he picked up the car, but it was for looking only, cordoned off from touching.

Sorry for passing along false news in my initial post.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Configured a dual motor on December 7th. Still no ability to schedule delivery date. Said delivery December 23, Jan 24. But I still haven’t been able to schedule delivery date.

The difference between the FS beast and dual was the motor/power/speed, an insignificant increase in mileage for the dual, a light bar for the beast, and +$20k for the beast.

Does anyone know how long it take between configuring everything and the scheduling delivery button working? Been 2 weeks for me.
would love to know. but the notice was sometime in first quarter for the dual motor. so if you are lucky January, the rest of us March

Got mine today, well, technically yesterdays 12/29

1703915528053.png