Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyclone Wheels (Real Photo)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cyclones on MC Red:

01-IMG_0443.JPG

02-IMG_0444.JPG

26-IMG_0474.JPG

31-IMG_0480.JPG

PHP:
I love the gray cyclones. Just put them on when I switched out the winter tires.
Note, contact ownership if you want these. My understanding is they were made in a small number for the European market.
I figure if they get enough requests they may make more.

image.jpg

Those are gorgeous, Zythryn. They look so much better in grey, something about the way the light and reflections play on them. I had written ownership and requested via my SC for these to be made available. But I fear the TSportline 19" Grey Turbine lookalikes will beat them to market.

Those are gorgeous, Zythryn. They look so much better in grey, something about the way the light and reflections play on them. I had written ownership and requested via my SC for these to be made available. But I fear the TSportline 19" Grey Turbine lookalikes will beat them to market.

Thanks! I agree completely about the grey. I can't nail down exactly what it is, but I like them far more than the silver ones.

Very cool, Zythryn! Will write to Ownership.

How much did they cost? The Tsportline ones at $1,500 seem to be well-priced but, I'd rather go with official Tesla ones.

Far too much:wink: As I recall, they cost the same as the 21" turbines (before the price bump).
I bought them just as winter arrived, so they have been stored since the beginning of winter in my garage. It has been killing me having them just sit there.

When it comes to the wheels, I FAR prefer the manufacturer wheels rather than after market which is why I wasn't willing to go that route.