Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deciding on color

How hard will your decision on color be?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Easy choice for me. White and silver I find boring (we've already had 3 silver cars and two white ones), black is a definite no in the Las Vegas heat and dust. Red is too flashy. Midnight silver would be alright but blue has been my choice from the start. I want a white interior though. I am hoping so much that this becomes available soon after normal mortals get their invitations.

The upgraded wheels look better with the blue but I am not willing to foot the extra money for purchase, higher cost for tires, and greater chance of flats. I will probably leave the aero covers on, but I'm considering showing the rims underneath sometimes and putting white caps on the lugs.

I would prefer a slightly lighter blue, but I hope to do a full wrap with XPEL Stealth for protection and the satin look might lighten the color a little bit.

Easy choice for me. White and silver I find boring (we've already had 3 silver cars and two white ones), black is a definite no in the Las Vegas heat and dust. Red is too flashy. Midnight silver would be alright but blue has been my choice from the start. I want a white interior though. I am hoping so much that this becomes available soon after normal mortals get their invitations.

The upgraded wheels look better with the blue but I am not willing to foot the extra money for purchase, higher cost for tires, and greater chance of flats. I will probably leave the aero covers on, but I'm considering showing the rims underneath sometimes and putting white caps on the lugs.

I would prefer a slightly lighter blue, but I hope to do a full wrap with XPEL Stealth for protection and the satin look might lighten the color a little bit.

+1, exactly.

1 - White on white
2 - White on black

If the dash is shiny white I’ll change it. Same with the piano black.

Darker colors are out. Dust and dirt magnets. I’m past washing weekly and I finally wore out my California Car Duster and I’m not buying another one. Tesla’s Silver is to light/washed out for me.