Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Model 3 Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Photos plus a video of the blue Model 3 that we took delivery of last week. Only put 60 miles on it. Took it to get wrapped with Suntek Ultra and coated with Gyeon Q2 MOHS the very next morning. Hope to get it back by Wednesday. Will post pics post wrap.
View attachment 296050 View attachment 296051 View attachment 296052 View attachment 296053 View attachment 296054 View attachment 296055 View attachment 296056 View attachment 296057 View attachment 296058 View attachment 296059
A bit of a follow up here.
We picked up our Model 3 from the installer last night where it had been for 9 days getting wrapped with Suntek Ultra and coated with Gyeon Q2 MOHS.
Then we took it out for a spin before the rain comes in.
(Trying to keep it out of the rain for another week for optimal curing)
My wife tried Autopilot for the first time. Quick Video here...

C77D4DD7-C76B-433E-A3A5-370254122051.jpeg
Blue is the only true color, and perfectly matches my 2008 Roadster

I am surprised they didn't chrome delete the cameras for you. Is that flat black chrome delete? I am trying to decide if I want flat or satin.
I went with satin black. My guy could have deleted the cameras, but didn't feel he could accurately cut out the Tesla "T"; he would have just wrapped over the T, so I bought some custom ones from RPM Tesla that have a high-quality (I hope) cut out for the "T".

Reactions: Blue in NC
You realize with Autopilot engaged, it's even easier for your wife to reach across and slap you for backseat-driving in the front seat, right? :p
Yeah I know it appears that way.
Probably shouldn’t have filmed her first time.
I’ve had an S for a while and she was reluctant to drive it let alone use Autopilot.
Tech was a bit overwhelming.
She actually appreciated the initial coaching. After that she was comfortably engaging autopilot on her own.

Reactions: Dr. J
Blue is awesome, my vin just came out! Nice pictures folks, will try to remind this thread and add mine. Now has anyone done a full frontal PPF on those pictures? Does it matter for Blue? I understand if is a white or black. But the blue seems ok with some freeway rock chips not?