Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reposting from the other threads...

I got an email about my Model 3 being through production. Asking to confirm Cash/Tradein and more insurance info.

I don't have my VIN yet (asked for it), but will update the spreadsheets when I get it.

Details
AWD
Blue Ext.
White Int.
18" Aero
Reservation: 5/20/18
Config: 6/30/18
Change to white interior: 7/30/18 - Edit URL backdoor
Tried Edit URL backdoor: 8/28/18 - Didn't work
Got Email from Tesla: 8/28/18

Inquired with the guy about Adding EAP prior to delivery, and asked for VIN. No response yet.

The wait is killing me. I think my adding EAP by email killed my spot in queue. Seeing others getting their cars with a later config!
pre-reveal online reservation, config 6/28 Blue AWD Aero, added EAP on 8/2 (Tesla account showing Sept-Nov). The EAP does not even show up in my Tesla account.

Got my VIN today

VIN: 997xx

Reserved March 31,2016
Tesla owner
Configured on August 18, 2018
Got my first email on August 25, 2018.
VIN Assigned: August 30, 2018
Delivery Scheduled for '2 - 3 weeks'

Model LR3D
Deep Blue Metallic Exterior
18’’ Aero Wheels
White Interior
No AP

Reactions: Snow Drift
It's happening !! After seeing your post @reddy , I went to MyTesla page to check if anything new changed. Your configure date is close to mine. And sure enough, my "Edit Design" button has disappeared!! They were looking for my financing details, which I provided, and it looks like now they are going to be drafting the contract. No email or phone calls yet. Reposting my config below:

Reserved non-owner: In-Store (Dedham, MA), 10:35am EDT on 3/31/2016
Invited to configure: 3/22/2018 (deferred)
Ordered: 8/14/2018 at 1:15am EDT

Configuration:
- LR
- AWD
- PUP
- EAP
- 19" Sport Wheels
- Deep Blue Metallic
- Premium White Interior

--Cintoman

Congrats to those getting progress on their orders! I also noticed today that my backdoor edit design URL no longer works (don't have an edit design link as we are paying cash without a trade), so hopefully in the same club as those with deep metallic blue and white seats!

Reservation: January 2018
Configured: 6/27/2018
AWD non-P
Metallic Blue
Aero
White interior (changed to this from black on 8/26)
EAP
FSD
Minneapolis, MN (Eden Prairie service center)
Backdoor edit design URL not working: 8/31/2018

Seems like the white interiors are now going through... maybe I should have gone for that, oh well...

Wanted to also add that I have a scheduled delivery day: 8/28/2018 2:00 PM. Hopefully no delays...

tesla.jpg

I forgot to update this tread. I did get it on 8/28/2018 2:00 PM in Houston, TX. Dreams do come true, haha.

For those still waiting, I wish my blue brothers and sisters good luck and have faith and patience.

Reserved 3/31
Ordered 7/4/18 (cash)
Got the call earlier this week, got the VIN today (72xxx - seems an early VIN, hope the build is current era, already checked Carfax, ha.)
Pickup in Fremont scheduled 9/3/18
P3D+, DBM, Black int, EAP, FSD
former/current owner ('15 P85D. Lovely car. Parking's just like a Winnebago looking for a spot)

Should I be worried about that VIN?

It's happening !! After seeing your post @reddy , I went to MyTesla page to check if anything new changed. Your configure date is close to mine. And sure enough, my "Edit Design" button has disappeared!! They were looking for my financing details, which I provided, and it looks like now they are going to be drafting the contract. No email or phone calls yet. Reposting my config below:

- 19" Sport Wheels
- Deep Blue Metallic
- Premium White Interior

--Cintoman

@Cintoman , congrats on the progress. You have the sport wheels, and it seems that most of the AWD Deep Blue Metallic with white interiors have been 18" Aero. You're the first I've seen of that combo.

Clearly, Tesla is pumping out the highest margin cars possible for this quarter, with the P3D, AWD, and white interiors. Even if they don't turn a profit in Q3, the fact that they've sold so many cars will be a boost to the company.

Reactions: Cintoman
@Cintoman , congrats on the progress. You have the sport wheels, and it seems that most of the AWD Deep Blue Metallic with white interiors have been 18" Aero. You're the first I've seen of that combo.

Clearly, Tesla is pumping out the highest margin cars possible for this quarter, with the P3D, AWD, and white interiors. Even if they don't turn a profit in Q3, the fact that they've sold so many cars will be a boost to the company.

I reported my VIN assignment in the non-p AWD thread this morning. Seems they found some 19 inch rims laying around

Reactions: Cintoman