Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where can I find the edit button? I don't seem to have it.
Mine has been on my Tesla account page since I configured. If you don't have it, there is a backdoor method to edit (search the forums, lots of talk on it). Otherwise you can call Tesla and ask them to make the change. It's pretty evident they are still prioritizing P and white interior so I imagine you would still get it this month or next.

Edit: Also seems to depend on your payment method. I have third party financing selected. I've seen people that have Cash chosen lose the Edit button and be able to change to financing and it returns. But if you have a VIN assigned, it may be gone entirely and you need to call.

Got the text on Tuesday 9/11 that I could select 9/14 pickup. I called the advisor and confirmed. Here said the car was already at my pickup location. I started to make arrangements as I am picking up out of state.
Then I got a phone call from a different delivery advisor on 9/12. The original delivery was not found and was not able to take delivery until 9/28. She was unclear as to why the first date was proposed as the vehicle had not been delivered...
Luckily I have read enough of these challenges to have somewhat expected it.
I asked for a VIN and was given 80,6xx but that it may not be 100% accurate?
I suppose confusing progress is better than crickets?

Think they pushed out a big batch of Esoteric Blue.

I had an order for P3D- DBM which I changed last second (with an already scheduled pickup!) to AWD DBM after the news about Track Mode broke.

2 weeks later, and I have a new scheduled pickup for the AWD DBM set for this Sunday.

The VIN numbers are very close between the car I changed from and the car I changed to. 97xxx on the P3D-, 98xxx on the AWD. So they must have come from the same batch.

Pretty excited to get my Esoteric Blue 3 this weekend!

Ordered AWD early July, changed to performance edition early August with PuP, FSD, and EAP.
Changed configuration in early August again to remove the FSD and the PuP. I didn't want to run the 20" wheels for my daily driver.
Contacted September 6th to schedule delivery, scheduled for the 29th of September
Changed config again last weekend to include PuP based on the track mode information, and a visit to Laguna Seca. Delivery adviser let me know it might effect my delivery date, but that regardless the performance models would be delivered in 2 months or less at worst.

Just got a call from my assigned ISA, letting me know delivery is still scheduled for the 29th. I let her know I had made a last minute change to my config and she confirmed that and said there was no effect on my delivery.

Excited!!!

And she’s home! Meet Stella Azzurra (Blue Star in Italian).

00371C03-465D-4122-9ADB-395072862AC2.jpeg
61CA087E-C458-4461-964B-1656396912F3.jpeg
679FFC63-59E3-4D50-B52F-51119F1728E6.jpeg
FBC33CEA-21E2-4E94-A2A9-0F0AFAC12845.jpeg

Reactions: Snow Drift
It's happening !! After seeing your post @reddy , I went to MyTesla page to check if anything new changed. Your configure date is close to mine. And sure enough, my "Edit Design" button has disappeared!! They were looking for my financing details, which I provided, and it looks like now they are going to be drafting the contract. No email or phone calls yet. Reposting my config below:

Reserved non-owner: In-Store (Dedham, MA), 10:35am EDT on 3/31/2016
Invited to configure: 3/22/2018 (deferred)
Ordered: 8/14/2018 at 1:15am EDT

Configuration:
- LR
- AWD
- PUP
- EAP
- 19" Sport Wheels
- Deep Blue Metallic
- Premium White Interior

--Cintoman

My first phone and email communication from Tesla was on Sept 5th, after ordering on Aug 14th. She (Michelle, ISA) advised that I could have my car delivered as soon as Sept 28th, so went ahead and scheduled it for Sept 28th at 4:00pm in Dedham, MA. She also gave me my VIN (097730). However, because I live in RI, I can't pick up in Dedham because I'd have to pay MA tax as well as RI tax. So the next day, my IDA, Hector advised about picking up in Mt. Kisco, NY, a 3-hour and 170 mile drive. I instead opted for home delivery. IDA also provided me with my MVPA, which I promptly signed and sent back to them. Last I heard from my IDA was this past Monday 9/10, where he advised that my car was on rail to Chicago.

Still hoping that I get home delivery before the end of the month, as I'm sure Tesla would like to book another sale for Q3.

-- Cintoman

• Informative
Reactions: neroden