Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got assigned VIN and needed to agree to Tesla Vision. Estimated Delivery had been September <today> - September 30 for the last few days, but now the end window is 20th. Ordered August. Final Price Sheet reflects 1C. Other: Order Adjustment $1000 for loyalty/referral.
For those also replacing a Model 3 LR, insurance is about 50% higher.
August what and where are you located?

Just got assigned VIN and needed to agree to Tesla Vision. Estimated Delivery had been September <today> - September 30 for the last few days, but now the end window is 20th. Ordered August. Final Price Sheet reflects 1C. Other: Order Adjustment $1000 for loyalty/referral.
For those also replacing a Model 3 LR, insurance is about 50% higher.
What is your specs and location?

I sold my Bmw M3 and during that time calling in to cancel the insurance, I had the rep quote me a price for the MXP.
He gave me the same price, I'm like hmm, my M3 was like 6 years old, you sure? He told me both are performance cars, no difference for me.
I'm in NJ which is one of the worst in the country.

NYC, ordered 9/1 Ultra Red 5 seats black; just got a date range of October 5th to November 16th. Not happening — needed to be before Sept 30th for the FSD transfer. That sucks.
I’m not giving up on the fsd transfer yet! I’m probably overly optimistic but it seems like such a bad practice to take that away for something out of our control.

I’m not giving up on the fsd transfer yet! I’m probably overly optimistic but it seems like such a bad practice to take that away for something out of our control.
Has Tesla ever extended a quarter offer past the original one? Thinking of quarterly unlimited SuC, etc. and I can't recall if they've good-willed anything in their existence before lmao.

Reactions: Jewel
Mine just changed as well.

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 3.10.09 PM.png

Reactions: rmenk