Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So jelly....Contrats!! I'm sure you will have the matrix headlights, I would like to know if you notice anything else.
And build date, so that I have an idea if there any changes with recent builds. Check window sticker and see if it shows 2023 or 2024 model.
Yes, please check the model year on sticker and build date (month) which you can find printed inside the driver door when open. Hoping for matrix headlights and maybe some other fun new things not announced yet 🤞

Alright finally receive a delivery update....

Utlra red model x base mode, ordered on 9/6, est. delivery 10/15 ~ 11/26.
Hope it can bump to before 9/30 (which i don't think that will be the case) so I can transfer my FSD.

No VIN
oh that's interesting - you have FSD to transfer and assuming you did it in the purchase flow that you wanted to transfer yet you are outside of Sept EDD.

More Data Points...

Ordered Date: 9/1

Build: MXLR | Ultra Red | Black Int | 5 seats | steering wheel | 20" wheels| FSD Transfer
EDD: Sept-Oct
EDD2: Sept 10 - Oct 2nd
EDD3: Sept 11 - Sept 31st
EDD 4: Sept 12 - Oct 2nd 😭😭😭
EDD 5: Sept 13 - Oct 2nd........beginning date changes on the daily now.

No VIN

9/3 order for ultra red tax credit eligible with FSD transfer
EDD: 10/XX - 11/XX

Found and accepted inventory ultra red with white seats that is still in fremont with estimated arrival to my local center on 9/26 (TX).

Missing out on the tax credit, but will get to transfer FSD. Based on this timeline, probably would need to be assigned a tax credit eligible VIN this weekend to make it by the 30th. At least I'll have the option to take delivery of a car by end of the month.

Reactions: rmenk
This would be my first Tesla and I'm planning on ordering the MXP. I'm only going to lease for 2 years. Should I order the FSD $12K into the lease or just pay the $199 monthly FSD subscription? The car comes with all the HW4 components?

Also I currently drive a 2020 GLE 450. Was considering a 2024 EQS but damn are they expensive. Does anyone think I will be disappointed with the MX? I've read some horrible fit/finish complaints on here and YT that have me feeling a bit hesitant on ordering the MX.

This would be my first Tesla and I'm planning on ordering the MXP. I'm only going to lease for 2 years. Should I order the FSD $12K into the lease or just pay the $199 monthly FSD subscription? The car comes with all the HW4 components?
you're turning the car back in at the end of the lease and should assume that there will not be a transfer promotion to a new vehicle. I would absolutely not pay $12K for FSD on a lease, month to month is the way to go

Also I currently drive a 2020 GLE 450. Was considering a 2024 EQS but damn are they expensive. Does anyone think I will be disappointed with the MX? I've read some horrible fit/finish complaints on here and YT that have me feeling a bit hesitant on ordering the MX.
$500 a month vs $199 per month.

We are coming from a '19 Cayenne with full Truffle Brown club leather. I saw the interior on the demo XLR the other day and I wasn't disappointed. It didn't feel super cheap, but I like more minimal interiors. It has a lot of soft touch surfaces. I'm excited for our plaid!

Reactions: flyguyjake
Yeah, I've got Nappa cream leather in my GLE, it's fully loaded and will be paid off soon. Gonna keep it because I really do love the car. It was my first car I ever custom ordered even though I've had a new car every 2-3 years since 16 years old (47 now) lol. I transport 5 adults weekly, any issues with a normal sized 5'10" male sitting in the 3rd row?

Reactions: chrsgerhart
Yeah, I've got Nappa cream leather in my GLE, it's fully loaded and will be paid off soon. Gonna keep it because I really do love the car. It was my first car I ever custom ordered even though I've had a new car every 2-3 years since 16 years old (47 now) lol. I transport 5 adults weekly, any issues with a normal sized 5'10" male sitting in the 3rd row?
I also just decided to pull the trigger because of the price drops. I was gonna plan to buy one anyways next year so the drop got me lol

We demo drove an 6 seat LR the other day. My wife is 5'4" and thought the 3rd row was cozy. I'm 5'10" 180lbs and it would be fine for me as well. I thought the Captain Chairs were comfortable just need arm rests.

I also have a '21 M3P that I really like.