Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order Date Sept 1
ODD Sept-Oct
ODD 2 Oct - Nov
ODD 3 Sept 14 -Sep 30
Red/Cream/Wheel/5 seats
Bay Area Delivery on 09/15

VIN 415xxx 9/14. Odometer shows 15 miles.

The baby is sitting on my driveway now.
Manufactured in 09/23.
Took the delivery in less than 5 mins.
They charged the car to 95%.

Came from Porsche Cayenne. The X for sure is not as quite as the Porsche.

Order Date Sept 1
ODD Sept-Oct
ODD 2 Oct - Nov
ODD 3 Sept 14 -Sep 30
Red/Cream/Wheel/5 seats

Manufactured in 09/23.

Pictures!

Order Date Sept 1
ODD Sept-Oct
ODD 2 Oct - Nov
ODD 3 Sept 14 -Sep 30
Red/Cream/Wheel/5 seats

Manufactured in 09/23.

Any issues? How's the fit/finish/door alignments?

Why did you switch to 20" wheels?
Too many stories of reduced range, poor ride quality, "just not worth it", blowouts, watching engineering explained on YouTube... Jm content with my choice. I think i'll end up buying a set of 22s. So I don't spend $5500, keep my 20s for long trips, buy a set of 22s for around 4-5k...but spending that much, I now have a set of 20s AND a set of 22s. If tesla gave me both 20s and 22s for my $5500, I would've stayed with the upgrade.

Should I order the FSD $12K into the lease or just pay the $199 monthly FSD subscription?

Adding it to the lease should be cheaper per month than the subscription. The advantage of the subscription is that you can turn it on/off at will. (Of course, Tesla can raise the price of the subscription at any time, but the lease increase would be locked in.)

The FSD transfer option doesn't apply to FSD included in a lease because you don't pay the full cost of it. So that isn't a consideration.

$500 a month vs $199 per month.
No, if you include the $12k FSD in the lease you only pay for the portion of it that you have the lease. (Just like with the vehicle and other options.)

Using the online Tesla ordering a MXP lease shows as $1249/month, if you add FSD it goes to $1443/month. (So $194/month for FSD. Not really much of a difference than the subscription.)

No, if you include the $12k FSD in the lease you only pay for the portion of it that you have the lease. (Just like with the vehicle and other options.)

Using the online Tesla ordering a MXP lease shows as $1249/month, if you add FSD it goes to $1443/month. (So $194/month for FSD. Not really much of a difference than the subscription.)
Ah, fair enough. I did not think about it that way. Hey, $5 is $5.

We need more people to call there local delivery center and talk to the manager about FSD transfer extensions for us that made an order and got pushed past the deadline. I called mine in Norfolk and they are gonna ask there regional managers. I think the more we can do this the better chance we have of extending the FSD transfer deadlines.

Joining the crew of people with moved dates.

Order Date 9/3
EDD September-Oct
EDD2 Oct - Nov
EDD3 October 30 - December 25

Ultra Red Plaid / white and yoke

If I were a betting man I would say they're making model year changes, but if they refuse to honor the FSD transfer then its just bull. I get what's written but it's just badwill to a company that has already sucked the equity out of so many people's vehicles.

Order Date Sept 1
ODD Sept-Oct
ODD 2 Oct - Nov
ODD 3 Sept 14 -Sep 30
Red/Cream/Wheel/5 seats

Manufactured in 09/23.

PICTURES!

Order Date Sept 7
ODD Oct - Nov
ODD 2 Dec 10 - Feb 4
Blue PLAID/Cream/20 “Wheels/6 seats
St Louis Delivery Pickup Area
FSD Transfer - Yes

Welp, it looks like I won’t be getting the transfer unless they extend it. Wow kinda crazy on the date window. I wouldn’t really care about the date, but financing is only locked in until 12/9 then I have to reapply and who knows what interest rates will look like then. Could be a benefit, but again I’m not holding my breath! This is the first time for me that the initial date has changed. So maybe it will change for the better. Trying to look at the bright side if dates hold true I will get a 24 model and have the latest updates available.

Just another data point. Ordered 9/3- EDD starts tomorrow through early October (no vin yet), which has been unchanged for almost a week. I’m close to Fremont so I’d say eoq priority logistics is definitely happening as it presumably always does. I need the fsd transfer so we’ll see what happens.

I believe the weight of MX makes loading them on haulers a logistical limitation. I see haulers all the time, but never with lots of Xs all at once. Plenty with lots of Ys of course.

Mass CT deliveries beyond Texas will be interesting to watch.
Just got my vin assigned! 7SAXCAE53PF416xxx.

Delivery window starts next week thorough the following week. Fsd transfer deadline met! Sorry to those of you farther away from California who won’t make that deadline because of logistics. I hope they extend it for you all.

Just got my vin assigned! 7SAXCAE53PF416xxx.

Delivery window starts next week thorough the following week. Fsd transfer deadline met! Sorry to those of you farther away from California who won’t make that deadline because of logistics. I hope they extend it for you all.

Order Date Sept 1
ODD Sept-Oct
ODD 2 Oct - Nov
ODD 3 Sept 14 -Sep 30
Red/Cream/Wheel/5 seats

Manufactured in 09/23.

Congrats

Order Date 9/6
Original DD Oct - Nov
ODD 2 October 10 - Nov 21

Before I got the updated ODD today, I received a text from Tesla saying, "we plan to have your Model X available for pickup this month."

I stopped by the local Tesla store and the employee there says that the text is probably more accurate than what is showing in the app. Anyone else get texts like this?

Ordered MCLR - Ultra Red Black 5 seat Steering Wheel 20" rims
Location WA

Order Date 9/6
Original DD Oct - Nov

Before I got the updated ODD today, I received a text from Tesla saying, "we plan to have your Model X available for pickup this month."

I stopped by the local Tesla store and the employee there says that the text is probably more accurate than what is showing in the app. Anyone else get texts like this?

Location WA
I received the same text yesterday.

Order Date: 09/07
ODD: OCT-NOV
ODD2: 10/16-11/27
Config: White ext., Black int., no options

Order Date 9/6
Original DD Oct - Nov

Location WA
Got the same text. Said i should expect this month and if i cant take delivery this month to text help. App shows delivery same as you though.

Got the same text. Said i should expect this month and if i cant take delivery this month to text help. App shows delivery same as you though.
Wait you guys are getting texts?
IMG_4696.jpeg