Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Better off than me. Ordered 9/4, EDD Nov 12- Jan 7. Knowing Tesla, I don't expect it before March.
I ordered the same day as you, MXP Ultra Red, Blk/Wht int, steering wheel, 20s (rn, I keep going back and forth on those or 22s.)

Initially EDD was Sep-Oct, then Oct-Sep, now 13 Nov-8 Jan. My sales rep however, has told me they are seeing EDD is 28 Nov. App doesn’t reflect that and of course, no VIN.

Reactions: Neon001
Has anyone gotten a plaid since the price cuts? The funny thing was the service advisor told me that performance vehicles get prioritized, but apparently, that's not the case.
Mine was just pushed to “nov-dec”.

Attachments

• IMG_7888.jpeg
    IMG_7888.jpeg
    597.3 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: bk300800
Another Data Point
Order Date Sept 1
ODD Sept-Oct
ODD 2 Oct - Nov
ODD 3 Sept 22 - Oct 13
Salt Lake City Delivery
Long Range, Midnight Silver, 5 seat black Interior
Trading in a Raven LR+ X with FSD.
If Tesla won't transfer FSD, they will have to up the trade in value of our current car. I sure hope we can take delivery before the end of the month. If Tesla low balls the trade in value adjustment, then I may cancel the order and wait for the Cyber Truck or the rumored refreshed Y next year. If they only add 6K to the trade in value, then I'd be tempted to just take the cash and not add full self driving to our new car.
I have the exact same dates as you ordered 9/1 as well only im in Scahumburg, IL
Also in same color

I ordered White Plaid in 5/23 and should be delivered next week per my SA… so yeah a long wait…

On the other hand I ordered an S Plaid about two months ago and is ready to deliver now, dont know if I should push it to get a 24 VIN or just get it delivered too.

I checked and saw only four X plaids in inventory nationwide.

I ordered White Plaid in 5/23 and should be delivered next week per my SA… so yeah a long wait…

On the other hand I ordered an S Plaid about two months ago and is ready to deliver now, dont know if I should push it to get a 24 VIN or just get it delivered too.

I checked and saw only four X plaids in inventory nationwide.
You ordered back in May? Per the order tracker there are 2 May orders for Plaids and they were marked delivered. Did something happen with your build?

Reactions: James Cole
My 9/10 Plaid order was pushed back to Nov-Dec as well. I’m guessing Tesla thinks they can generate more revenue by increasing deliveries of the tax-credit eligible X - maybe there’s a scenario where margins make more sense for that model for it to outstrip the Plaid in terms of volume? Or would it be just to increase the amount of vehicle deliveries to pad delivery numbers? Really strange scenario here.

My 9/10 Plaid order was pushed back to Nov-Dec as well. I’m guessing Tesla thinks they can generate more revenue by increasing deliveries of the tax-credit eligible X - maybe there’s a scenario where margins make more sense for that model for it to outstrip the Plaid in terms of volume? Or would it be just to increase the amount of vehicle deliveries to pad delivery numbers? Really strange scenario here.
9/11 order and mine did the same. Nov-Dec. I imagine they make these things in batches so all the Plaids will probably be grouped.

Its system generated. The website now says Nov-Dec for all new orders. All of us that ordered very early Sept had Sept-Oct dates and once the website went to Oct-Nov we all got that same push to the new window if we didn't get a VIN yet. After a few days your original delivery window will come back.

Reactions: MrKashima