Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve got a Plaid Ultra Red on order as well but a few days after you on the 11th. I’ve yet to even see a date range. For me personally, I’m ok waiting into early 2024. If any updates happen between now and then, like a bumper camera (wishful thinking), then that’s a bonus.

This price drop was clearly to get folks to order the non plaid 5-seat configuration - something they could pump out quickly. Plaids are definitely not being prioritized.

A Tesla wont crumple during a roll over, thats why.

Ordered the night of 9/4, after multiple EDD updates, I'm now showing 13 Nov - 8 Jan.
Ordered 9/5 MXP ultra red, EDD now is Nov 6 to Jan 1st

Model XLR white exterior, black interior, 5 seater, steering wheel, 20” wheels, No FSD transfer

Pickup in Plano, TX (Dallas)

Ordered 9/2
EDD 1: Sep - Oct
EDD 2: Oct - Nov
EDD 3: update Sept 13 to Sept 25 - Oct 30
VIN assigned today: 416XXX
Check with your SA. Mine was scheduled for 9/22-9/28. I kindly asked if I can pick up the same day I got the vin. He informed me that the car was en route from Fremont. Checked again 4 hours later and he was able to get it ready for me for pick up at 6pm. It was their last time slot. Good luck!

Check with your SA. Mine was scheduled for 9/22-9/28. I kindly asked if I can pick up the same day I got the vin. He informed me that the car was en route from Fremont. Checked again 4 hours later and he was able to get it ready for me for pick up at 6pm. It was their last time slot. Good luck!
Great idea! i will reach out to them today and see if i can pick up early. The delivery date changed to Oct 3-Oct 10 just now....Booooo

Model X, Midnight Silver, 6 Seater, 20” Wheels, Black Interior, Steering Wheel
FSD transfer requested
No VIN number

Ordered: 9/3 (AM)
Est. Date: 9/23-10/14

HopIng they delivery prior to month end for FSD transfer or I may cancel / delay.

Just got my VIN today. It shows as a 2023 Model X when I add it to insurance.

VIN: 416XXX (assigned 9/21)

Hopefully they'll reach out for delivery in the next few days. For those of you who accepted delivery already, I'm assuming final payment and review agreements in the tesla app happens on delivery day. I'm not planning on paying until delivery day, but wanted to confirm.

I have the same predicament as some of you. Ordered 9/1 orgininal delivery date was Sept. Got pushed to Oct/Nov. The problem is the FSD transfer expiring on 9/30. I called and talked to a manager and she is looking at options and 1 option I wanted to ask you all.

They have a base model with Yoke with a damage headrest. Does anyone know if they offer a discount to an over MSRP of 80 and it ends up below 80k after discount will that qualify for the $7,500 discount?
Assigned VIN last night.
EDD Oct 6- Oct 13
FSD Transfer :(
Norfolk VA

Reactions: preddy