Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last I checked on the Tesla inventory search (using different zipcodes for all the states that Tesla has delivery centers), I think I only came across 3 MXP showing up as inventory throughout the US. lol
You can use the drop down and choose all deliveries, and if you look for plaid, there are 0 available.
This is a little crazy to not have any available. I wonder why is that. There are a few non-plaids around all of US, just none plaids.

IMG_6960.jpeg

That's good to hear, as I think you didn't have great experiences with your older MX right?
That is correct. I may have possibly had a lemon. I purchased a 2020 LR+ and they were never able to get rid of the wind noise on the FWD and the front doors. I replaced multiple half shafts during my ownership and it was taking the enjoyment away from the experience. The LR+ was also over 100k at the time. The current one has no wind noise, very little road noise, no gaps, and the delivery person was super helpful. I'm hoping that others will have the same experience I did. This is my 6th Tesla vehicle.

Reactions: chrsgerhart