Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MX Plaid on 9/1 at like 9 AM CST
White with Black Interior, 6 seats
20' Wheels
Yolk Steering

EDD 1: Sep-Oct
EDD 2: Oct-Nov
EDD 3: Oct 5-Nov 16
EDD 4: Oct 6-Nov 10

My EDD has changed every single Wednesday, so I thought maybe it only changed on Wednesdays 😂

But it hasn't changed since last Wednesday. Refreshed a million times today and still no update. 😢

Hoping for a 2024 VIN assignment next week, that will be the silver lining. Delivery location in Minnesota.

Reactions: Ethan Ryczek
I think since you're only getting the base edition it will nag you not to charge past a certain amount every night. Need to upgrade to a higher trim or plaid to have that go away.
Tesla probably assumes that because it’s the base edition, so you probably don’t want to pay for the electric bill required to charge up to 90% 😄 j/k

Probably why my M3LR and MYLR does the same

• Funny
Reactions: Ethan Ryczek
Order date 09/01
Model X Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Ultra Red
20'' Cyberstream Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
Six Seat Interior
Yoke Steering
FSD transfer, trading in 10/20 Model X
Delivery: Sep 26 the to October 3rd.

Update:

Took delivery today in Westchester, PA. Car looked great except a slight panel gap between driver Falcon door and quarter glass. Have service scheduled for 02/10 to adjust. No other flaws noted. Car looks beautiful :)
FSD transferred right away once I accepted the delivery on the app. Needs calibaration before I can get the software update as per Tesla guy...
I am close to Westchester location looking forward for my delivery although mine is poverty edition reddy garu 🙄😄

Reactions: Reddyym
I believe you have to drive a certain number of miles before the autopilot system is calibrated and begins to work. I don't recall exactly what it was.
Yeah on the way home it did the camera calibration and got to 100%, and now the autopilot steering wheel shows up on the display but the button won’t turn on auto steer, cruise control etc. I’ll wait to see if anything changes after the software update for FSD comes through I guess and if no luck still then I’ll schedule an appt with service.

Reactions: preddy
For NFCU? I wasn't aware I could but I'll look into it. Happy to help however I can. I'm not a member of the LOCFCU, if that's what you meant. Folks in the other thread said you could join some society for $70 to be eligible though. I don't have any direct knowledge there, just parroting what I read.

If you're interested in NFCU, PM me and we can chat.
re: LOCFCU, the original reddit poster got a 3.74% @60 mos 2 week ago. Rates went up a week later and I was approved at 4.19% @60mos, 4.59% @72mos. Rates went up again yesterday, I'm not sure what the current rate is, but probably still one of the lowest you can find. They are a small credit union and they were slammed with applications after the reddit post. The lead time for the membership application alone was a week or two. After my account was opened it took about a week for them to get to it. If you don't have 2-3 weeks and need the loan approved asap, I would look elsewhere. By the time you get your loan, they may have increased rates to be in line with most other CUs.

Reactions: N2B8
Just received VIN and new EDD: Oct 10 - Oct 23. Guess I will find out soon about what happens with FSD transfer after 9/30. Keep you updated as I work with SA.

GREAT NEWS… According to my SA, Tesla sent out guidance to all delIvery centers yesterday. They will honor FSD transfers after 9/30 “if u had the intent to pickup before 9/30”. Not sure how far this goes, but my guess is that it will be for all of us that had a delivery estimate in Sep-Oct when we put down the $250. Can’t wait to get my MXLR, red, black interior, steering wheel, 20’. EDD still 10-23. Will continue to keep you updated.

GREAT NEWS… According to my SA, Tesla sent out guidance to all delIvery centers yesterday. They will honor FSD transfers after 9/30 “if u had the intent to pickup before 9/30”. Not sure how far this goes, but my guess is that it will be for all of us that had a delivery estimate in Sep-Oct when we put down the $250. Can’t wait to get my MXLR, red, black interior, steering wheel, 20’. EDD still 10-23. Will continue to keep you updated.
Really?? Excellent news if true. Thanks for sharing!

GREAT NEWS… According to my SA, Tesla sent out guidance to all delivery centers yesterday. They will honor FSD transfers after 9/30 “if u had the intent to pickup before 9/30”. Not sure how far this goes, but my guess is that it will be for all of us that had a delivery estimate in Sep-Oct when we put down the $250. Can’t wait to get my MXLR, red, black interior, steering wheel, 20’. EDD still 10-23. Will continue to keep you updated.
Dang all of the folks who cancelled or switched to inventory MXLR from Plaid will be upset. Just another reason for folks to hate tesla since they literally did not say ANYTHING until 2 days prior to month end. That's IF this is true LOL

re: LOCFCU, the original reddit poster got a 3.74% @60 mos 2 week ago. Rates went up a week later and I was approved at 4.19% @60mos, 4.59% @72mos. Rates went up again yesterday, I'm not sure what the current rate is, but probably still one of the lowest you can find. They are a small credit union and they were slammed with applications after the reddit post. The lead time for the membership application alone was a week or two. After my account was opened it took about a week for them to get to it. If you don't have 2-3 weeks and need the loan approved asap, I would look elsewhere. By the time you get your loan, they may have increased rates to be in line with most other CUs.
dont see any such rates online shows 5.75% Low Rate New & Used Auto Loans | LOC Credit Union