Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date?
They’re referring to the EDD on the order page.

IMG_0626.jpeg

Been lurking for a while, but figured I'd add my status...

Model X LR (Rebate Edition), Ultra Red, FSD transfer
Ordered: 9/8/2023

EDD 1 (9/8): Oct - Nov 2023
EDD 2 (9/19): Nov - Dec 2023
EDD 3 (9/19): October 22 - December 3
EDD 4 (10/2): October 16 - November 20
EDD 5 (10/17): October 29 - December 3

[No VIN yet]

EDD 6 (10/29): November 3 - November 24

My MXLR 10/5 order just went from 12/8-2/2 (8 wk range) to 12/10-1/21 (6 weeks). The long date estimate shortened by 3 weeks. My guess is I’ll be picking up around Christmas at the latest. So will be applying for my loan on Monday.
A fellow ten-fiver... I wish my date range would tighten up lol. I'm still 12/21 - 2/15. Even better, I wish it would shift to the left to start at like 12/1 so I can take advantage of the pre-approved loan I have from FedChoice.

Reactions: N2B8
I ordered my Model X on September 3 and picked it up in Jacksonville on October 16. It arrived exactly as ordered, and no defects were noted during the delivery inspection. I have since determined that it is officially a 2023 model, but it is definitely Hardware Version 4 (HW4). That should include the new radar and Autopilot version 3 (AP3), but I have not been able to confirm either of those specs yet. Even though it came with a 90-day trial of Full Self-Driving Autopilot (FSD), I have not yet enabled it. I want to get more used to driving it myself before I check that out. The Smart Cruise Control works great, though.

For what it's worth, mine came with Software Version 2023.32.100.1 installed. I am not aware of any available updates.

Reactions: P-Lo801