Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well in that case let me help you with linking you to your next purchase: Official Ferrari website
I really liked driving the 488GTB on the track but their sales practices suck (I won't ever experience it because I can't afford it). I have a friend who has one he daily drives (458 Spider) and has another on order he has been waiting for. He recently got a call from the dealer asking him if he is interested in buying a SF90 that a buyer cancelled. He was told they will bump him up in line for the car he really wanted if he would take the SF90. He said no and he does not mind waiting because he does not like games.

I'm a Lamborghini guy...

Lambo 2b.jpg

Interested? It's for sale and has USS sensors.... Just give me your slot for the MX. 😊

Last edited:
Hey guys who recently took the delivery, can you confirm if this poverty X comes with Trailer Hitch Tow Hook? I think part number looks like 1027582-XX-X. This comes with tow package but I don't know for sure if the package includes the ball/hook.