Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up the car. It is so beautiful. No alignment (in my view), no paint issue.

IMG_5343.jpeg

IMG_5344.jpeg

Something weird happened, my App showed a negative balance of ~$18k!, they already received the wire from FedChoice and somehow double counted it and locked me out of final payment screen. Has this happened before? I will prefer them to refund me the ~$18k they owe me as a condition for picking up my X :p
Yep same happened to me. They counted the loan twice. -95k balance. I’ll take it :)

@SabrToothSqrl
When I go to Tesla website and go to MY ACCOUNT, on the Dashboard screen for my Ordered 2023 MXLR their is the word DOCUMENTS. My MVPA has been there since I ordered on September 30th. It's a 6 page document.
Thanks, but I need the one with $ amounts of trade-in, taxes, etc, for my bank.
Trying to just get this stuff done in advance.
Then I can post a pic of the car and UNFOLLOW the thread of 10,000 replies ;) :p

I knew you would leave me before I get my new baby...... 😩
Thanks, but I need the one with $ amounts of trade-in, taxes, etc, for my bank.
Trying to just get this stuff done in advance.
Then I can post a pic of the car and UNFOLLOW the thread of 10,000 replies ;) :p
@SabrToothSqrl
It just won't be the same here without you. Who will be the new voice of sanity?:D

• Funny
Reactions: SunnySideUp