Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All. I have not forgotten about you all even though I picked up my X already and enjoying it every minute I get to drive it.

Here is the latest Fremont Factory flyover from the person that lives up in NorCal. Looks like the X/S staging area is sparse this week with a lot of dark colored cars. Probably due to Thanksgiving....

Fremont Flyover 11/30/24

I applied fed choice based on this thread on 11/18 but still no response..
Is it normal to take this long?
Website status is still pending..
my loan was approved but they never sent me docusigns and i followed up 2x but still nothing. decided to go through tesla instead because i can only imagine what kind of headache that credit unions gonna be as a customer if they cant even give me my docs 2 weeks after my loan was approved.

I applied fed choice based on this thread on 11/18 but still no response..
Is it normal to take this long?
Website status is still pending..
I applied to be a member on Monday and was approved by Wednesday. I applied for a loan Wednesday night and was approved Thursday morning.

They did email for additional information to become a member.

I would send a message and check on it.

Good morning all. I do hope this thread and group continue — the “Tax Edition” story is still ongoing on this “sub $80k” MX story line and then we are all still curious when 24 VINs kick in, possibility of camera/RGB add, order-VIN-delivery times, financing, continuation of the tax credit, and so much more. I look here and on the app all day, lol. Sales center peeps seem to be so uninformed, so much better to learn from here. Hopefully more people will find this thread as well.

My 10/26 TaxEdition order has been EDD: 1/20-3/16 for about a week now. All good, not a huge rush.

Meanwhile, just for fun, I put in a $100 order for a CT earlier this week and watched the livestream delivery event yesterday. Web now updated with specs and pricing and order price went up to $250 (refundable). The AWD version now $79,990 and also qualifying for the $7500 tax credit, expected to remain into 2024. Hmmm, dollar for dollar, switch to CT??? Web says delivery 2024, lmao, my guess is I will have my MX for 4 years and when my CT order is built, trade it in ☺️, just kidding!!!

Good morning all. I do hope this thread and group continue — the “Tax Edition” story is still ongoing on this “sub $80k” MX story line and then we are all still curious when 24 VINs kick in, possibility of camera/RGB add, order-VIN-delivery times, financing, continuation of the tax credit, and so much more. I look here and on the app all day, lol. Sales center peeps seem to be so uninformed, so much better to learn from here. Hopefully more people will find this thread as well.

My 10/26 TaxEdition order has been EDD: 1/20-3/16 for about a week now. All good, not a huge rush.

Meanwhile, just for fun, I put in a $100 order for a CT earlier this week and watched the livestream delivery event yesterday. Web now updated with specs and pricing and order price went up to $250 (refundable). The AWD version now $79,990 and also qualifying for the $7500 tax credit, expected to remain into 2024. Hmmm, dollar for dollar, switch to CT??? Web says delivery 2024, lmao, my guess is I will have my MX for 4 years and when my CT order is built, trade it in ☺️, just kidding!!!
The CT just isn't for me. Loving my MX so far.

Reactions: MX_TaxBaby
I haven’t left this thread behind even though I picked up 11/20.

Plan on putting the OEM wheels in storage bags, and putting on my aftermarket wheels and N2Itive lowering links in the next week or so. Tuxmats have been installed, just waiting on the trunk to come back in stock. Was quoted $1600 for my 240v install. MAN the mobile charger coming off 110 is SLOW!!!!!! Hopefully my works chargers can go online next week. Had to drive my 9mpg truck in to work today…. Still need to code my fob to the car. Also need some good seat covers. But, so far so good!

IMG_5777.jpeg

I haven’t left this thread behind even though I picked up 11/20.

Plan on putting the OEM wheels in storage bags, and putting on my aftermarket wheels and N2Itive lowering links in the next week or so. Tuxmats have been installed, just waiting on the trunk to come back in stock. Was quoted $1600 for my 240v install. MAN the mobile charger coming off 110 is SLOW!!!!!! Hopefully my works chargers can go online next week. Had to drive my 9mpg truck in to work today…. Still need to code my fob to the car. Also need some good seat covers. But, so far so good!

View attachment 995412
Nice car. I'm a latecomer with a 2024 EDD so I'm still able to edit; can't decide between blue and the ultra red. Is the red that dark? I like the more Burgundy red tones. I really like the cherry red in German builds. I'm generally an under the radar gal. My Y which I just sold was a MSM.

Reactions: Saxman
Nice car. I'm a latecomer with a 2024 EDD so I'm still able to edit; can't decide between blue and the ultra red. Is the red that dark? I like the more Burgundy red tones. I really like the cherry red in German builds. I'm generally an under the radar gal. My Y which I just sold was a MSM.
It changes with the light. Much darker than the Y red when there's less light around.

Mine is starting to do the 1-day dance

9/19 OD; Blue/Black MXP 20 SoCal
EDD1: Nov-Dec
EDD2 9/27: Nov 8-Dec 20
EDD3 11/7: Nov 22-Dec 27
EDD4 11/21: Nov 27-Dec 18
EDD5 11/28: Nov 30-Dec 21
EDD6 12/1: Dec 1-Dec 21

It changes with the light. Much darker than the Y red when there's less light around.

Mine is starting to do the 1-day dance

9/19 OD; Blue/Black MXP 20 SoCal
EDD1: Nov-Dec
EDD2 9/27: Nov 8-Dec 20
EDD3 11/7: Nov 22-Dec 27
EDD4 11/21: Nov 27-Dec 18
EDD5 11/28: Nov 30-Dec 21
EDD6 12/1: Dec 1-Dec 21
@Daniel L
Any clue as to what that "dance" is all about? My 9/30 OD has had only 3 updates and the last one was maybe 10 days ago.

Are you still waiting for your VIN?