Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's insane....I might have to cancel the order. I don't think I will get a 2024 even I put a 2 weeks hold. So if that doesn't work out. I will cancel and wait until they start pumping out 2024 with RGB ambient and front camera
from manufacturing perspective, it makes no sense any more that they would add/change features during crunch time delivery period. Most OEMs use downtime in July to do this, there is good reason for it. Tesla will probably pick slow time of the year to do it, not EOY delivery crunch.

from manufacturing perspective, it makes no sense any more that they would add/change features during crunch time delivery period. Most OEMs use downtime in July to do this, there is good reason for it. Tesla will probably pick slow time of the year to do it, not EOY delivery crunch.

Agreed, also, they have no reason to add on new features for 2024 at this time, since they still have a lot more orders to fulfill. It would be smarter for Tesla to introduce new features during times when sales are slow to spur more sales with new features.

EDD got updated Today:

Ordered Oct 22 | white, black tax credit | SoCal

1st EDD: Nov-Dec
2nd EDD: Dec-Jan (after 7 days)
3rd EDD: Dec 12- Feb 16 (after 9 days)
delivery advisor asked me to sign the Supercharging Transfer Agreement.
4th EDD: Dec 22 - Feb 16
5th EDD: Dec 26 - Feb 6
6th EDD: Dec 21 - Jan 25

Do you guys think I can get it before 2024?

Reactions: eeee-meeee
EDD got updated Today:

I think your chances are good. Seems like many get their car at the early end of the EDD window (except for a few unfortunately).

EDD got updated Today:

Ours is a tax edition SG fusc transfer, ordered 10/20, edd now says Dec 15- Jan 19. Maybe right on christmas eve? :p :p

Reactions: eeee-meeee
PF427. I know someone had a PF428 earlier today… so does this mean likely someone passed on this earlier built car?
Congratulations! Since you are on the east coast, yours takes several days to make it to your destination and maybe the reason why your VIN is in the 7's?
Either way, I would not stress about it. The worst I have seen is some trim lifting issues which is actually a very easy fix. Just check to make sure the things that would bother you is good (for me it is the door 'handles' lining up and the FWD/Rear Hatch lining up to look right from behind and the operation of the FWD's working good. Nothing is ever perfect. Even my well built BMW with perfect gaps had major problems. The body looked perfect but the electrical system was a nightmare.

I doubt it. Pf427 is still super new and they don’t exactly put out vins in sequential order.

Everything else seems to work until I click on the reserved car
For me everything worked on the website except for the "manage order". Now I know why, I was in queue to get a VIN, so guess they wanted me to stop changing the color on the car so they could VIN me. (Glad I got my final color, the Blue! Phew!)