Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1701981223280.png

From reddit

I’m in the same boat. East Bay Area, CA ordered 10/18 with EDD Dec 14 - Jan 18. Last update was approximately 2 weeks ago. MXLR, SG, Blk 5-seat, 20” wheels, round steering wheel, tax edition.
Same config here. Interesting you ordered 8 days after me and your window is only 1 day later than mine. I'm only 5 hours down the coast so maybe they are prioritizing on NorCal deliveries.

Reactions: EvoL
I had delivery scheduled for this week but Tesla just cancelled it. I'm told that HQ has put a hold on all S and X deliveries until next week. Anyone else heard this?
My delivery was scheduled for tomorrow in Carlsbad, CA. They cancelled the appointment and stated that "all S/X models need further inspection" and I cannot reschedule the appointment until after this weekend.

That would be awesome if they are truly switching to 2024’s. I’m estimated to take delivery in about 2 weeks and anxious to see a switch to 2024 (I know not everyone cares)!
We are on the same boat then. My estimated delivery is Dec 13-Jan 12, which could be next week.. I'm anxious about the VIN, ambient light/ front camera upgrade.. and Tax credit changes in 2024. Guess I will just leave it all to fate.

We are on the same boat then. My estimated delivery is Dec 13-Jan 12, which could be next week.. I'm anxious about the VIN, ambient light/ front camera upgrade.. and Tax credit changes in 2024. Guess I will just leave it all to fate.
That’s how I feel. Trying not to be anxious but really hoping they do a switch! Oddly less anxious about the upgrades than the year (maybe more so because upgrades are rumors whereas 2024 is bound to happen at some point….just when!!!)

Reactions: Masakakyo
My delivery was scheduled for tomorrow in Carlsbad, CA. They cancelled the appointment and stated that "all S/X models need further inspection" and I cannot reschedule the appointment until after this weekend.

Same here, was supposed to pickup in Carlsbad, CA tomorrow (12/08) a PF428 but got delayed to next week. They told me the reason is they are waiting for a firmware update that was not installed in factory. It might just be that the initial firmware flash moved to Service Centers from the factory to speed up production. I read here about 2024 VINs, front camera and other upgrades, but I highly doubt it, makes 0 sense.