Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody have issues with transferring their FUSC? It’s been 5 days and mine still hasn’t transferred. I verified at delivery that the paper work was in order. I still own the other car and FUSC still resides on it. I texted my SA on day 3 and he confirmed that it was still in processing, but….

Anybody have issues with transferring their FUSC? It’s been 5 days and mine still hasn’t transferred. I verified at delivery that the paper work was in order. I still own the other car and FUSC still resides on it. I texted my SA on day 3 and he confirmed that it was still in processing, but….
Was the referral bonus of $250 removed at the time of purchase?

Are in OC? I went to Tesla Irvine. Please let me know how it goes for your tomorrow.

I sent another email to my SC, citing whom I spoke to on Saturday. If they reply in writing, that’s enough for me. If not, I’ll have time to go to SC tomorrow and won’t leave till I have something in hand lol.
Should we go in together? I’m also in Irvine. Maybe they’ll feel more pressure with both present. LOL (half joking)

It looks like it wasnt. Under “Other: Order Adjustment”, there is a 250 dollar credit. You think this is holding it up?
I do. It’s a clear signal that the transfer was not part of the deal. I’m surprised the sales folks did not come across as being aware of it. I feel for you as my main goal is to get the transfer, not to get another Tesla at this time.

Still no updates on my end. Any updates on your side?
Nope, and I see very mixed feedback under Model Y thread on Reddit.. Now it's very hard to say who to trust here
1704750132767.png

Update:
MX UltraRed Tax Edition, north of Houston area

10/26: Order Date
EDD1: Nov-Dec
EDD2: Dec-Jan
EDD3: Jan-Feb
11/8 EDD4: 1/7-3/3
11/22 EDD5: 1/5-2/16
11/27 EDD6: 1/20-3/16
12/2 EDD7: 1/6-2/17
1/5 Update design issue failed
1/6 Update design issue failed
1/7 Update design issue failed
1/8 Tesla manual accept design change
1/8 EDD8: 1/26-3/1

Looks like 3 to 4 months from order to delivery.

Not sure if its already discussed, Tesla claims the lower range is due to new EPA guidelines but also due to "several comfort and functionality improvements" , does this mean there are legit mechanical upgrades not available in earlier model x versions? I still see Tesla inventory with MXLR having a 348 miles range for an 2023 model. This would indicate the new "comfort and functionality" features are not software. Or this whole talk of improvements is just an attempt to coverup their inflated range estimates?

This would indicate the new "comfort and functionality" features are not software.
How so? What if they only apply the new software changes to model year 2024, and newer, vehicles?

Note: the vibration reduction change that was applied to Plaids was said to reduce range by a couple miles. But I don't think that change required them to retest and publish new EPA numbers for 2021-2023 vehicles.

How so? What if they only apply the new software changes to model year 2024, and newer, vehicles?

Note: the vibration reduction change that was applied to Plaids was said to reduce range by a couple miles. But I don't think that change required them to retest and publish new EPA numbers for 2021-2023 vehicles.
If it was just a software update, I would think this software update to rollout across compatible earlier generations too. Haven't heard that Tesla would limit upgrades to convenience features for older models unless it was a paid feature. Even though they may not have to publish new EPA numbers for older vehicles, I would think this software update would show a reduced range for 2023 model X as well which would open up scope for customer complaints

Last edited: