Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do. It’s a clear signal that the transfer was not part of the deal. I’m surprised the sales folks did not come across as being aware of it. I feel for you as my main goal is to get the transfer, not to get another Tesla at this time.
Tesla got back to me this afternoon and said there was an error on their end, honored the 250 credit and did the FUSC transfer within 5 mins of the text. Very happy resolution

My advisor said next batch would be out in about two weeks time. He didn’t say it but it’s pretty much 2024 VIN now without actually saying it. So 🤞 . I just hope against hope we atleast get the mechanical horn to show some differences against 2023 model.
2023 also has a mechanical horn. it just needs a software update to enable it. i think the main differences are ambient lights, front camera, and less range (pew pew).

Reactions: Szzz
2023 also has a mechanical horn. it just needs a software update to enable it. i think the main differences are ambient lights, front camera, and less range (pew pew).
Elon lied about that. None of our cars have the hardware. The actual mechanical horn showing up in the EPC seems to be an all new steering wheel and airbag assembly. But it does seem like it’ll be retrofittable since they removed the old parts from the catalog and there’s a note of it requiring a firmware update

Elon lied about that. None of our cars have the hardware. The actual mechanical horn showing up in the EPC seems to be an all new steering wheel and airbag assembly. But it does seem like it’ll be retrofittable since they removed the old parts from the catalog and there’s a note of it requiring a firmware update
fkin elon.

well i guess the front camera and steering wheel will be retrofitable which is cool. just hope it's not expensive.

This might be a stupid question, but how do I contact an advisor? I ordered mine online and don't have a go to person.

Call (888) 518-3752. After you're on hold for about 5-15 min, it will let you request a callback. They'll then call you back in about 30min - 1 hour.

But beware the people that answer are very confident of wrong info so you need to request that they verify to their back office. You'll then get a correct answer about 1 to 2 days later.

That's the best route I've found

Saw this on model X page. Suggests to me that the 2024 update is now a thing??
IMG_1618.jpeg