Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I canceled my 2023 order in the end and placed an new order. Current EDD is Feb-March.
Lost the $250 order fee and the $1000 discount with Cybertruck preorder. Hope it's worth it.

And POS tax credit is finally online. Are you going to take your delivery?
Yes. I just applied! Going to pick it up tomorrow 2pm at Irvine! I am happy now finally.

PS: no one call me! I found out online. Still poor customer service lol

really weird to have a camera button on the wheel if it doesnt do anything more than it does in 23- models
Found this in a article for the updated wheel controls. Looks like just a quick shortcut to activate the camera views on the display:

On the right spoke live yet more new buttons: the cruise control activation button, a highly useful shortcut to the exterior cameras (a boon when parking); a wiper button; and voice assistant button

Reactions: Masakakyo and 0Q991
So can you expand on what they did to the HVAC?
Per the reddit poster:
My Tesla advisor said 2024 had “improved HVAC system for faster and more consistent defogging, dual zone cooling, faster autopilot processing and more powerful computer processing.”
This would also seem to jive with the email that reservation holders got that stated:
We received updated EPA range estimates for Model X Plaid that are slightly lower than when you placed your order. This update is a result of several comfort and functionality improvements we’ve made across our vehicles, which require more energy from the battery pack.
This would indicate material changes, and not just updated numbers due to different testing required by the EPA