Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cybertruck reservation credit and I wanted to make sure I got a 2024
I think the Cybertruck reservation credit is actually for orders placed before November 30th, 2023. That is what the Tesla advisor told me on the phone at one point. I am sure there is a chance he is misinformed but wanted to tell you so you can verify you will still get it. If you don't get the credit, that would make it easier for you to cancel if you have to until the 2023 VINs are exhausted and order when you are sure you will get a 2024 VIN.

I think the Cybertruck reservation credit is actually for orders placed before November 30th, 2023. That is what the Tesla advisor told me on the phone at one point. I am sure there is a chance he is misinformed but wanted to tell you so you can verify you will still get it. If you don't get the credit, that would make it easier for you to cancel if you have to until the 2023 VINs are exhausted and order when you are sure you will get a 2024 VIN.
Cybertruck order discount is good for orders placed on or before 12/31/23. It shows on my order page. I placed mine on 12/31/23.

Reactions: ChiefRollo
But can I change the configuration?
I honestly don't know. You should call Tesla or stop by a Sales center if you are near one. I have a 2023 VIN that got assigned to me recently. I can't take delivery now because Tesla has yet to fund my return of my car and pay off my old loan. When I spoke to a rep, they told me I still have 1 hold I can use but they advised me to not put it on until the car is actually close to delivery. My EDD is 1/15 (yesterday) to 1/24. They haven't reached out to me to schedule it yet. When they do I will ask to put my order on hold because I actually don't want to carry two loans, I am hoping interest will drop .25 or something soon, and getting a 2024 VIN of course.