Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am within the estimated delivery window, which is from Feb 21 to March 8 right now. The front date usually keeps shifting as the calendar date passes. This is the first time the front estimated delivery date was behind the calendar date. Anyone experience with the same?
i was in the same position as you with the same est dates (2/21-3/8). as of this morning it was downgraded to whenever (fed-mar). this could be my first tesla but the order support experience is worrying me as it seems as bad as post delivery service nightmares i've been reading about during my research. if i decide to keep the order, i've come to the conclusion im leasing... the reason i'd be leasing is because i'm not sure about service lol. never thought that'd be my reason for a lease.

Anyone in need of all weather floor mats for a 6-seater? I purchased them for a reserved Model X last year but instead went with a Model Y. Recipient will only need to cover whatever the shipping costs are to your destination, just want them to find a happy car and clear my garage lol.

Note: These also fit 2024 models.

View attachment 1022099
Intro-Tech are way better and cheaper.

i was in the same position as you with the same est dates (2/21-3/8). as of this morning it was downgraded to whenever (fed-mar). this could be my first tesla but the order support experience is worrying me as it seems as bad as post delivery service nightmares i've been reading about during my research. if i decide to keep the order, i've come to the conclusion im leasing... the reason i'd be leasing is because i'm not sure about service lol. never thought that'd be my reason for a lease.
Same here dates moving by one day at a time currently Feb 26 to March 13 no vin assigned. Leaving for a trip out of the country on 2/29 for 2 weeks, hoping it does not arrive while I am gone.

Same here dates moving by one day at a time currently Feb 26 to March 13 no vin assigned. Leaving for a trip out of the country on 2/29 for 2 weeks, hoping it does not arrive while I am gone.
At least you still have a 2 week window! I just have the standard Feb-Mar estimate again. I assume they'll deliver it before end of quarter as they seem to need every delivery they can get right now. Not sure I'll still want it by then. I'm tempted to test drive the MB and BMW EVs.

Hopefully if it does arrive while you're out of country they will hold it for you!

Anyone in need of all weather floor mats for a 6-seater? I purchased them for a reserved Model X last year but instead went with a Model Y. Recipient will only need to cover whatever the shipping costs are to your destination, just want them to find a happy car and clear my garage lol.

Note: These also fit 2024 models.

View attachment 1022099
Hi Visvism - I would be interested in these (picking up a 6 seat next week). I can't message you directly yet, but if they're still available, please DM me and we'll sort it out that way. Thank you!!