Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My first EMI to FedChoice is due on this month 29th and I am struggling to find the account number of my loan account, is it the same account for savings account and loan account?

Appreciate if you could share some info. I need to transfer funds from my other bank.

My first EMI to FedChoice is due on this month 29th and I am struggling to find the account number of my loan account, is it the same account for savings account and loan account?

Appreciate if you could share some info. I need to transfer funds from my other bank.

If you log into the mobile app its the MICR number under details, mine is only 1 number different from the savings account (the 1st number).

Reactions: Fight_Club
Ordered Tax incentive model (Base, 5-seat, Stealth Grey, Steering wheel, 20"tires and wheels, Black interior.). This is the only configuration that qualifies at the moment. Trading in my 2018 MX with all MCU, Camera, Cpu upgrades. Transfer Both FSD and Unlimited lifetime.Supercharging. My warranty runs out on September so this was a total deal too good to pass up. Limited choices are okay for me. Not too picky and the new Stealth Grey is nice. My theory on the backlog is that they have made the incentive model so specific that the demand for one color and interior really puts pressure on supply line. There are NO inventory cars that qualify for tax incentive in my area--so I think they are waiting until they have enough paint, and black interiors to satisfy what is likely to be a big run of the incentive models. At least that is my theory. Feb-March is my estimated delivery date.

Ordered Tax incentive model (Base, 5-seat, Stealth Grey, Steering wheel, 20"tires and wheels, Black interior.). This is the only configuration that qualifies at the moment. Trading in my 2018 MX with all MCU, Camera, Cpu upgrades. Transfer Both FSD and Unlimited lifetime.Supercharging. My warranty runs out on September so this was a total deal too good to pass up. Limited choices are okay for me. Not too picky and the new Stealth Grey is nice. My theory on the backlog is that they have made the incentive model so specific that the demand for one color and interior really puts pressure on supply line. There are NO inventory cars that qualify for tax incentive in my area--so I think they are waiting until they have enough paint, and black interiors to satisfy what is likely to be a big run of the incentive models. At least that is my theory. Feb-March is my estimated delivery date.
Did the same except my trade-in is an 2018 MS. My EDD has been updated with specifics to 3/10-4/14. I agree with your thought that there may have been a relatively high accumulation of SG tax edition orders Tesla is trying to process, something they should have guessed the moment they made all other colors paid upgrades.

I think that's as much marketing as it is accurate, look at the Cybertruck date lol
Yeah I think so too. My order said Feb - Mar until this morning (order placed Feb 11th) and now also just says March. But it's also just mirroring the Order page est. delivery date on the website for me - which is just the most unrealistic/optimistic marketing version you can imagine.

I ordered on Feb 8th: LR Stealth Grey, ebony interior, 5 seats. I've had Feb/Mar until yesterday when it changed to Mar. I texted my local service center yesterday to ask if changing the colour would help. They said it might, but it would be a new order, so I'd lose my spot in the queue. They said that if it got too close to the end of March, they could look for a demo for me to make sure I could transfer my FSD. They also said that the estimates have been pretty accurate lately, so they think I'll get it by the end of March. I'm in Saskatchewan Canada.

Reactions: No Quarter
Model X rebate edition and ordered 2/5/24. Got an interesting phone call from the Aurora Tesla center, flabbergasted to have a Tesla employee call me, and he said that the back stock has been cleared out and I am in the waitlist for 2024s being built. He seemed to suggest it would push back the date. Delivery window then changed to Feb-March to 3/5-4/16. Now 3/7-4/11

Rep who called seemed to insinuate that I should not get my hopes up for anything until end of March.

Reactions: TyH2009
Model X rebate edition and ordered 2/5/24. Got an interesting phone call from the Aurora Tesla center, flabbergasted to have a Tesla employee call me, and he said that the back stock has been cleared out and I am in the waitlist for 2024s being built. He seemed to suggest it would push back the date. Delivery window then changed to Feb-March to 3/5-4/16. Now 3/7-4/11

Rep who called seemed to insinuate that I should not get my hopes up for anything until end of March.
I ordered the same day and my EDD is now 3/10-4/14; it just changed from 3/15-4/15 a few days ago.

For those whose EDDs have pushed into April, any word on whether your FSD/FUSC transfers will still be honored?

I'd be very surprised if they don't still honor it. I'd think they'd rather have a delivered vehicle that can count towards Q2 numbers instead of the $250 deposit they'd keep with a cancellation but no vehicle delivered.

I also expect both transfer offers to be available in Q2 as well, at least for new S/X orders.

Reactions: djcasava