Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Red, white interior, 5 seats. Advisor is now saying that it was built and left the factory on 2/22, and that the rumours re updates in March have not been verified etc by Tesla. Hmm. Seems like I'd have got the VIN sooner, if it was built 10 days ago -- unless somebody else rejected it.

Red, white interior, 5 seats. Advisor is now saying that it was built and left the factory on 2/22, and that the rumours re updates in March have not been verified etc by Tesla. Hmm. Seems like I'd have got the VIN sooner, if it was built 10 days ago -- unless somebody else rejected it.
You have one rejection to use if indeed it was rejected by someone waiting for true March build.

Yes, that's what I just did. Rejected and put my order on hold; will take it off hold in a few days and hope for the best. Still don't know what happens if Tesla doesn't deliver by 3/31, though. The Tesla advisors don't seem to have guidance on that yet. Nor anything regarding changes to the March builds. I was told there's nothing official and possibly/probably no changes to march builds.

Can anyone confirm if you have to reject a vin, regardless of why, will tesla still honor fsd xfer? The ambient lighting and camera is enough reason. But if you happened to get a delivery with actual issues it would be wildly unfair if you had to reject and lost it if the next delivery went past 3/31.

Can anyone confirm if you have to reject a vin, regardless of why, will tesla still honor fsd xfer? The ambient lighting and camera is enough reason. But if you happened to get a delivery with actual issues it would be wildly unfair if you had to reject and lost it if the next delivery went past 3/31.
my service advisor is consistent in telling me that there is no guidance yet on whether they will still honor the transfer if the date goes past 331

Model X rebate edition and ordered 2/5/24. Got an interesting phone call from the Aurora Tesla center, flabbergasted to have a Tesla employee call me, and he said that the back stock has been cleared out and I am in the waitlist for 2024s being built. He seemed to suggest it would push back the date. Delivery window then changed to Feb-March to 3/5-4/16. Now 3/7-4/11

Rep who called seemed to insinuate that I should not get my hopes up for anything until end of March.
Updated today- vin assigned and window moved to 3/13-3/23

Last edited: