Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliveries on hold

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well mine shows as in transit, on its way to delivery center here in SoCal. I have a tentative delivery appointment for Tuesday and no one has called yet to reschedule. My SN is 248xxx build dates of 3/13-3/16 so 99.9% probability I have an MCU2. I hope to have a sweet ride by the middle of the week!

Where are you picking up from?

I also have an appointment for tuesday, it's in the morning at costa mesa.

Reactions: WINGIT
I'm hoping to have your answer soon. Scheduled for delivery @ 11am today! Initially was cancelled Saturday but my DA told me to come in hoping it would be ready by then otherwise they would put me in a loaner car. Either way I will be driving a Tesla from today on!

Please let us know as soon as you take delivery. If you're able to take it home, I'm going to put the full court press on our DS. Thanks!

Techie girl,

Glad you got your ride back!

Is this a permanent patch or a more temporary one they told me about?

I’d rather wait to drive to PHX until the issue is totally fixed. I don’t want to deal with having to do resets to the computer several times a day, as it was suggested I would have to potentially do with the temporary fix.

I

Just heard from my DS that my X is now on a truck and headed down to SoCal! Confirmed the issue was the driver display black screen. My delivery is now scheduled for tomorrow, so only a single day delay. I am very excited!

Congrats !!! I have emailed my OA/DS asking for by status. Just curious your status changed to in transit or still showing in production?