Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery brought forward?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the order agreement T&C's

Delivery. We wil nofy you of when we expect your Vehicle to be ready for delivery at your local Tesla Delivery Center, or other locaon as we may agree to. You agree to schedule and take delivery of your Vehicle within one week of this delivery date

Sooo..if we have a 7th -20th Delivery Window...does it mean we can collect until the 27th...?
Any lawyers here? :p

No luck for me. I'm interested in the LOWEST order number not to have a delivery date yet! Mine is 6** and I registered on 2/4/16. Still having contract prepared (the same for two months now).

I have received the text for 7th to 20th August at Heathrow but I am yet to be provided with a final invoice and exact delivery date. I ordered on the 01/05/19 and reserved on 03/04/16. My order number was 271 and have a VIN in page source of 5YJ3F7EA1KF4243XX.

No luck for me. I'm interested in the LOWEST order number not to have a delivery date yet! Mine is 6** and I registered on 2/4/16. Still having contract prepared (the same for two months now).
I"m 4**, never had a VIN, delivery date, or any communication other than the general ones. I have changed my order twice though, SR+ to P- when LR disappeared, and P- to P+ when P- disappeared. I`'ve always specified the white interior option. I would like to know the lowest invoice number that hasn't changed spec that's never had a VIN or delivery date, and whether they have specified the white interior.

Ok, so I got the text on thursday saying delivery is bought forward to 7th to 20th August, which is great. But then this morning I get an email saying delivery is between 18th and 25th August. Almost as if my car is not on the Triumph Ace but the Glovis Champion. Have had the VIN since just before the TA departed SFO a few weeks ago.

Has anyone else that got the 7th August text had the same email today pushing delivery back ?
upload_2019-8-3_13-8-11.png

Reactions: dst87