Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date Range for Canadian Production cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's great news!! Surprised that it's only 8 cars though... considering you are P232, I would think there would be quite a few more cars before you -- even in the Toronto area...

How did you find out about the batch of 8 btw?

I was pleasantly surprised I was so early as well. Perhaps performance model made a difference and I did get my paperwork signed immediately which I think helped. I would guess more trucks are on their way to Canada on a regular basis now.

My DS in California gave me a call to schedule the delivery.

I was pleasantly surprised I was so early as well. Perhaps performance model made a difference and I did get my paperwork signed immediately which I think helped. I would guess more trucks are on their way to Canada on a regular basis now.

My DS in California gave me a call to schedule the delivery.

Good luck with your delivery! Tell us all about it. :) I'm starting to wonder if there have been a lot of Canadian cancellations.. I'm surprised they are already delivering P232 and R10 at the same time...

Zax123, Canadian pricing must have made some damages to the reservation list plus cold/snow concerns. Also pretty puzzled about the reservation number not making more difference in the delivery date.

+1 PB,

The relatively small number of cars in Canada probably mean that delivery batching will have more obvious effects than noticed in the USA. Hence the #500 reservations getting feb-march deliveries in BC.

In my case, still no VIN, and no car linked to my account in the Tesla app, with a march 2-16 delivery window :crying:

Not sure if this explains anything, but it seems you have to make the $5g reservation to get a test drive in Toronto. A friend put down the deposit, had a test drive and is now cancelling his reservation. Now don't fret, he plans on getting the Model S next year when his lease expires.

As an aside, he was planning on getting a Porsche 911 until I told him about Tesla. He is now leaning towards a Model S. How do I collect my commission?

Last edited:
Just got the call, i will pick up my car in Vancouver next Monday at 2:00. Hans said they are bringing in about 14 cars and he will be here all week to deliver them. Looks like I've got the first delivery slot.

I'm P178 and it's a black on black P85.

Cheers

Have been tracking my car with the iPhone app. This morning I was getting the message that "Mobile app remote access setting" needed to be activated meaning I was pinging and getting a response from my car. It was probably in Fremont as DS said it left sometime in the morning California time from Fremont. 6 hours later I was getting a timeout saying to the effect that it could not contact the car. I am guessing the truck was travelling through the mountains of Nevada with no cell connectivity. Now I am again getting "mobile app remote acccess is off" message so probably back to cell coverage area again. Hope when car arrives this obsessive compulsive Tesla disorder goes away.:love:

I too got the call and selected next Tuesday (the 12th) to take delivery. What time slot do you have Duckjybe? I've got 2pm.

Tirerack won't have my winter tires/wheels shipped here until next Wednesday.... I'm really hoping it doesn't snow!

Mnx, first of all congrats! I was wondering which wheels and tires you choose at tire rack. I might have to buy some this year... thanks!

Last edited:
P343 and no word on delivery yet. My window is Mar/Apr which is fine with me (no winter tires for a year).

I downloaded the iPhone app and it tells me "No vehicles linked to this My Tesla account. Your vehicle may not be ready". I've heard others are getting some sort of response back telling them to enable something in the car (even though they haven't got their cars yet) so this might be a clever little trick to see when my car is close.

P343 and no word on delivery yet. My window is Mar/Apr which is fine with me (no winter tires for a year).

I downloaded the iPhone app and it tells me "No vehicles linked to this My Tesla account. Your vehicle may not be ready". I've heard others are getting some sort of response back telling them to enable something in the car (even though they haven't got their cars yet) so this might be a clever little trick to see when my car is close.

Exactly the same status for me mknox ...

Can't wait to see the «Deliver» button appearing on My Tesla page !!

I too got the call and selected next Tuesday (the 12th) to take delivery. What time slot do you have Duckjybe? I've got 2pm.

Tirerack won't have my winter tires/wheels shipped here until next Wednesday.... I'm really hoping it doesn't snow!

I 've got 11am.:biggrin: My Happa R's have been dropped off already so hopefully they have rims for them. Looks like Vancouver will win out on first Canadian GP car delivered?

Pat,

Given that you are P179, you should get delivery soon too, no?

Well with my paperwwork story I believe end of March is more realisitic even if I am P179. Waited a month to sign and then 2 weeks of de-signing, re-signing,... Probably batched with the P350 that finalized right away after their button. End of March is good timing for me. I'll only suffer for a month or so after I see the first Ps being delivered :)

I got the call for next week...when I am away :( Killing me. Hans has been great, said I might be able to get it Friday night off the truck if no delays at the border but only the Fremont tech would be present. Since I leave the next morning and won't get to play, I think will look at my options for when I get back so I can get a full personal delivery/go over the car and then actually use the car.