Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Estimator surrendered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

McRat

Jan 20, 2016
LA
When I go to the Delivery Estimator I get:

"
Designed to attain the highest safety ratings in every category, Model 3 achieves 220 miles of range while starting at only $35,000 before incentives. Model 3 deliveries are beginning in the US based on whether you are an employee, if you own a Tesla, and when you placed your reservation, and will continue by country. "

My delivery estimate just changed!
Used to be late 2018 for all 3 versions.
Looks like my Model S owner priority finally kicked in.
FF88AB0A-0068-4921-A775-0A579CE7B0F7.jpeg

No price on the dual motor... :(

I'll go on the record with my speculation: starting price of $38,800 for SR-D and $47,800 for LR-D if air suspension isn't forced as an inclusion (which would be tragic since I can see myself trading in for a dual motor unit in 3 years, but not if I have to take air suspension). If air suspension is forced as an inclusion, then $39,500 and $48,500 are my guesses. P-model with dual motor I think will start at $72k.

Last edited:
I'll go on the record with my speculation: starting price of $38,800 for SR-D and $47,800 for LR-D if air suspension isn't forced as an inclusion (which would be tragic since I can see myself trading in for a dual motor unit in 3 years, but not if I have to take air suspension). If air suspension is forced as an inclusion, then $39,500 and $48,500 are my guesses. P-model with dual motor I think will start at $72k.
What's wrong with air suspension?