Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Text !!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i ordered mid July a SR+ white on the first day it was a free colour . Have had 5 x Final Invoices and 3 x diff VINS. Annoyingly on holiday but will try reschedule for the Sunday 17th...

Your Model 3 delivery appointment has been scheduled for 15/11 14:00 in Edinburgh. This date may be subject to change - we will contact you in case of such change. Reply YES to confirm your appointment, or NO to receive a new delivery date. Please log in to www.tesla.com/teslaaccount to complete your delivery profile as soon as possible. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Exact snap! LR AWD Blue/Black, Aeros with Tow + FSD, Ordered May 2nd w/o Tow, grabbed a 528xxx VIN from the glitch last week, just got the delivery text for Edinburgh 15/11, just after Belfast EV :)

Still no invoice, which I desperately need to unlock the EST in time!

Congrats @BelfastEV! Its been a long wait for you. If you need someone local to, you know, go and do pickup for you, just shout ;)

@Swoopert - I sent my final invoice to the EST < 24 hours before pickup. As long as you have a way to bridge the gap for the ~10 days they will take to send the £££ to you they seem fine with doing this. My £££ arrived after the 10 days and we start paying it off next month.

I am in Belfast also and will pick up from Edinburgh
Mine is a lease car
The info on the lease company customers portal has a delivery date of 6 Nov and even has a Veh Reg (not yet on DVLA)
You might want to give Edinburgh a ring and see if the date is what they think also
I have not received a text message as yet

edit: estimated delivery date now 11th Nov
Veh Reg still the same

Last edited:
I’m on Dahlia but my pickup date is Fri 15th Nov in Edinburgh . Tesla say the policy for changing ur date is no days earlier but up to 7 days later. I’ve called at 5.45pm today and asked if I can collect on Sunday 17th which they said they don’t really do Sundays but are going to call me back in the morning. So fingers crossed but I’ve a feeling they will suggest Saturday 23rd. Seems a long wait since when I ordered (early deposit holder but didn’t configure a car until white became free) and 15th Nov seems a long wait for a vessel that docks In Southampton Oct 28th... are they going to have a bottleneck there getting the cars charged up !? Oh and without having ever changed my order since it was made I’m now onto Final Invoice 6!

Reactions: Roy W.
i ordered mid July a SR+ white on the first day it was a free colour . Have had 5 x Final Invoices and 3 x diff VINS. Annoyingly on holiday but will try reschedule for the Sunday 17th...

Your Model 3 delivery appointment has been scheduled for 15/11 14:00 in Edinburgh. This date may be subject to change - we will contact you in case of such change. Reply YES to confirm your appointment, or NO to receive a new delivery date. Please log in to www.tesla.com/teslaaccount to complete your delivery profile as soon as possible. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.
Iv not had any final invoices but I have a date what's going off?

At 11am, bit too long to be lurking around the delivery centre to say hello and (I hope) the paperwork & inspection will not take *that* long! Plus I'll have a 110 mile trip home to sunny North Wales to be getting on with...
Ouch 40 mils for me to Preston. I plan on taking about an hour going over the car weather they want me gon or not. I'll be on a side road if they push me out haha. Plan on stopping at a nearby charger and or charnock Richards super charger on the way home to test its all working

Reactions: Cwmwd
Ouch 40 mils for me to Preston. I plan on taking about an hour going over the car weather they want me gon or not. I'll be on a side road if they push me out haha. Plan on stopping at a nearby charger and or charnock Richards super charger on the way home to test its all working
I'd planned an hour to inspect and hand over, but when I got there it was pissing down. Checked there were no obvious dents and just got in :-\. Damn Manchester and it's continual rain.

• Funny
Reactions: Roy W.
I'd planned an hour to inspect and hand over, but when I got there it was pissing down. Checked there were no obvious dents and just got in :-\. Damn Manchester and it's continual rain.
Was your car outdoors? When I collected from Manchester in August they had groups of three deliveries at a time, and the three cars were side by side in a large garage around the back. My car didn't see outdoors until I drove it off to come home!

Won't take you 60 minutes to go over the car. Check it over outside, same inside, check cables are in the car, set up seat - drive off.

I'm fussy but only took me 15 minutes to go over the car. There was 5 of us collecting and we just looked over each others cars as well.

I just got a delivery appointment txt for Wed 20th Nov in Edinburgh
I got the VIN allocated when GRAND DAHLIA was in the Panama Canal.
Surprised that it would take until 20th to get to Edinburgh so don’t think I will book my flight and ferry just yet.
My existing car insurance expires on 15th so hope it moves forward.
The lease company info originally had a delivery date of 6th Nov then moved to 11th Nov.

I just got a delivery text too! 11am on 8 November at Dartford. M3 LR MSM with tow and FSD.

Feeling quite lucky - they tried to deliver 26 September but I’d accidentally left my driving licence in the US so had to turn that one down. So glad I don’t need to wait much longer.