Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dang super jealousy! Congrats!

I m from Jersey, OD 7/6, MYLR5, White/Black, 19", no tow, no FSD. My EDD 10/15 - 11/4

Yours is around the corner.. I can feel it. I wonder how many orders Tesla received on 7/6 from NJ. I know I was refreshing the NJ ChargeUp website nonstop that morning to get a definite start date on the rebate program.

Reactions: chris2222
Yours is around the corner.. I can feel it. I wonder how many orders Tesla received on 7/6 from NJ. I know I was refreshing the NJ ChargeUp website nonstop that morning to get a definite start date on the rebate program.
I ordered at 12:16 AM on 7/6 thinking to make sure I was first in line to qualify for EV rebate, but my order summarize doesn’t show $2000 credit. I then looked closer at the order receipt and it was time stamp as 7/5 order date! I guess Tesla being in PST really screwed this one for me. EDD 10/8 to 10/27 and still nothing. I’m hoping sales agent can rectify that 2k at delivery.

Woke up to a Vin edd shows 10/10 - 10/13

Do I expect a call, text or email from this point saying when and where to take delivery?

Od 7/3 white/black 5 seat.
Last edd showed 10/8 to 10/18.
Was in delivery window back on 9/28-9/30.
Congrats..
OD 7/2 Blue/black 20’ 7 seat ..Sunnyvale CA -> no vin yet.. edd 10/8-10/19..HOPEFULLY I will get in couple of days!!!!!

Reactions: MTBevrider