Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know if this helps or not... when I logged into my Account page today on my phone I had a popup page explaining the move to Tesla Vision, and that some features may be limited and will be restored later, etc. I had to Accept that information and continue with my order (or cancel it)... THEN I noticed I had a VIN assigned.

So if you get the Tesla Vision popup... good news???

Reactions: M-S-M
I don't know if this helps or not... when I logged into my Account page today on my phone I had a popup page explaining the move to Tesla Vision, and that some features may be limited and will be restored later, etc. I had to Accept that information and continue with my order (or cancel it)... THEN I noticed I had a VIN assigned.

That’s the sequence!

With Texas, I was told transport takes 10 to 14 days in the usual case. For Austin (our delivery location), it goes first by train from Fremont to Dallas, then from Dallas to Austin by truck. I received a text message and also an email when I was within about a week of the EDD to schedule the delivery.

My EDD when I got the VIN was Sep 3 to Sep 16, but then it narrowed the next day to Sep 2 to Sep 8. Delivery is now scheduled for Sep 6!

EDDs can and should largely be ignored until they start getting closer and narrowing. Our delivery has ended up being the precise weekend that was initially estimated by our SA, but it bounced around like crazy for quite awhile!

This got my hopes up so I refreshed a couple more times just to be sure

Reactions: larryfromtexas
The backup lights are still illuminated.

Model Y LR, White, White, 19", five seats, no hitch, no FSD, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery; one day later the website presented a window of September 12 - September 30.

• July 23: The dates changed to September 06 - September 26.
  • July 24: The dates disappeared.
  • July 30: The dates returned, and they moved up to August 22- September 11.
  • August 1: The dates moved back to September 12 - September 30.
  • August 2: Estimated delivery: October.
  • August 4: Estimated delivery disappeared again.
  • August 8: Estimated delivery: October returned.
  • August 10: The dates returned, now September 13 - September 30.
  • August 11: The dates moved back a month to October 11 - October 31.
  • August 12: The dates moved ahead one day to October 10 - October 30.
  • August 15: The dates moved back one day to October 11 - October 31.
  • August 18: The dates moved back five days to October 16 – November 05.
  • August 27: Estimated delivery: October.
  • August 18: The dates moved back eight days to October 24 – November 13.

July 6. Long range with black interior, 19" wheels, no tow hitch, five seats, autopilot only... blue was my only "indulgence" #teamblue

and I hope many get VIN's today! I looked at the spreadsheet thing on this site and updated my info... only 3 VIN's today. I understand that is only for those who participate but I still feel lucky.
Congrats man! I'm still waiting for my VIN and I ordered the same config a month before you did 😑 just hope it pops up soon!

Reactions: larryfromtexas