Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m shocked…After going to 12/15-1/4 this AM I just got my vin (281xxx)!!! EDD 9/30-10/7. I’m sweating it because I’m leaving on vacation 10/1-10/8 🙈 This trip has been planned for 2 years on and off because of COVID. I so didn’t think I’d get a first week of Oct delivery….I called my DC (Rocklin) and they said to call back tomorrow to see if it was in production because if it was it would be available for a 9/30 pickup. Crossing all my fingers and toes tonight that I can pick up Thursday!

I’m shocked…After going to 12/15-1/4 this AM I just got my vin (281xxx)!!! EDD 9/30-10/7. I’m sweating it because I’m leaving on vacation 10/1-10/8 🙈 This trip has been planned for 2 years on and off because of COVID. I so didn’t think I’d get a first week of Oct delivery….I called my DC (Rocklin) and they said to call back tomorrow to see if it was in production because if it was it would be available for a 9/30 pickup. Crossing all my fingers and toes tonight that I can pick up Thursday!
That’s where I’m at too!! My SA will actually be in tomorrow so I’m excited to talks to him lol!

Reactions: Adowns
Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I've been reading posts for a while to help with the wait. Took my kids to Disneyland, and kept checking for a vin...you never know when it might show up. Good way to help deal with the long lines.

I ordered my MYLR midnight silver black interior, 7 seats back on July 24th. Added tow and completed my profile on July 25th. My EDD went through a few swings, saying October, then November, back to October, then the famous January we all had, and it's held steady at Nov 6th to Nov 26th for the last three weeks or so. I'm in Southern California.

Excited for my Model Y -- does anyone know if I add FSD, would that delay my order? I know there's the subscription, but I'm tempted to just add the full FSD before delivery, but don't want to delay my delivery.

Are the 7 seaters being delivered by the way -- I keep wondering if I had gone with the 5 seater, would it were here already? And since my EDD did say October for a while (though it says November now), I wonder what the chances I might get a vin in October?

MYLR home delivery has happened. Finally after 117 days from order to delivery. Oddly it's raining here in Oregon 😜 so the inspection was a wet one. Only noticed the driver's side door is not quite as flush as the passenger side and the front hood looks slightly askew but I feel like I'm being nit-picky. I need to have a service call for HomeKit to be installed and I'll have them look at the gaps then otherwise everything looks great. Thanks, everyone for the support during the long wait.

View attachment 715035
So happy for you!!!! Congrats!!!! 🎉🎊🍾🎈

Reactions: Sherwood_John
It’s good to be in the Bay Area. 😉👍🎉

No, I don't. Been checking (at least) 2x daily and still no VIN. EDD changed to 9/29-9/30 this morning (9/27). I've had this EDD before so I don't have a lot of faith in it. Realistically, I think it will likely be sometime in October - but I continue to hope and keep checking for the VIN.
UPDATE! 09/27/21 pm - Received VIN and instructions to pay invoice tonight. Woohoo!!!! Hopefully will receive delivery instructions tomorrow.
OD-07/13 - MYLR/WHITE/WHITE/19"/NO TOW/NO FSD